ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills McCartney slams media with wooden leg Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
31st October 2007 03:23 PM
steel driving hammer By ROBERT BARR, Associated Press Writer
2 hours, 12 minutes ago

Heather Mills McCartney slams media

LONDON - Heather Mills McCartney broke her silence Wednesday about her divorce from Paul McCartney, saying in TV interviews that she fears for her life because of death threats and blaming tabloids for her problems.

Mills McCartney appeared on an ITV television morning show to complain about media coverage and to announce that she would seek European legislation to compel newspapers to apologize for untruthful stories. She also urged the public to stop buying sensationalist newspapers.

"We've had death threats, I've been close to suicide. I'm so upset about this," Mills McCartney said on the ITV show. "I've had worse press than a pedophile or a murderer and I've done nothing but charity for 20 years."

She also said she had taken precautions because of death threats.

"I have a box of evidence that's going to a certain person, should anything happen to me, so if you top me off it's still going to that person, and the truth will come out," she said.

"There is so much fear from a certain party of the truth coming out that lots of things have been put out and done, so the police came round and said, `You have had serious death threats from an underground movement.'"

She was also asked in a British Broadcasting Corp. interview later Wednesday whether tabloid newspapers were at fault.

"It's the tabloids and a certain party, but it is so extreme and so abusive ... I mean, I've been called monster, whore, gold digger, fantasist, liar."

When asked what she meant by "a certain party," Mills McCartney, who is still negotiating a financial settlement in her divorce case, declined to comment.

"I'm not allowed to talk about Paul and the court case and all that kind of stuff, because we are in court," she said.

Mills McCartney was also asked in the BBC interview if she feared for her life and she replied, "Yes I do, yes I do."

She was then asked, "And you are saying that Paul McCartney does not protect you and your child?"

"I'm afraid not," Mills McCartney said.

The couple have a 3-year-old daughter, Beatrice.

Paul McCartney has also complained about media coverage of the divorce, which may produce the biggest financial settlement ever in Britain.

"There's only one real answer to the massive press coverage — don't look," he said in an interview published in May. "So I don't read it."

31st October 2007 03:24 PM
Gazza "Heather Mills McCartney slams media with wooden leg"

Headline of the year!!!
31st October 2007 03:31 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks Gary, thought it could be maybe 'too rude' but thanks.

I deleted that Bruce thing too btw, sorry bro.
31st October 2007 03:56 PM
Gazza I was wondering where that had gone. You didnt need to, in fairness. There were some good replies on it. No harm done.
31st October 2007 04:00 PM
mojoman i'm tellin ya'll once you have a woman with a wooden leg.......
31st October 2007 04:25 PM
glencar heather thot she'd get the money w/no fuss. Didn't happen. tuff shit, tootsie! i'm no macca fan but i've gotta take his side now. it hoits!
31st October 2007 04:46 PM
Saint Sway The Beatles are an A List band with D List wives.

no band has ever scored with worse women

it defies all laws that the worlds most all-time popular band has only fucked trolls

even Lemmy has scored better quality pussy than the Beatles
31st October 2007 04:53 PM
steel driving hammer Absolutely right!

Keith has been married for 3 decades.

Ronnie n' Jo still together.

Charlie n' Shirley still together...

Mick? Well he's God so it doesn't matter.
31st October 2007 04:54 PM
Saint Sway The Stones married super models.

The Beatles married dispicable trolls.
31st October 2007 06:09 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Stones married super models.

The Beatles married dispicable trolls.

I don't quite know what Ringo's first wife looked like, but come on he scored Barbara Bach and they've been married for 26 years. It's not all so bad. George's 2nd wife is not a troll and his first wife Patti Boyd was a model. John and Paul's marriages on the other hand. So I guess the two lesser legends in the Beatles got the good ones and the other two didn't. Overall though, Stones wives>Beatle wives.
31st October 2007 06:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:

I don't quite know what Ringo's first wife looked like, but come on he scored Barbara Bach and they've been married for 26 years. It's not all so bad. George's 2nd wife is not a troll and his first wife Patti Boyd was a model. John and Paul's marriages on the other hand. So I guess the two lesser legends in the Beatles got the good ones and the other two didn't. Overall though, Stones wives>Beatle wives.

Patti Boyd was gorgeous. But name someone who DIDN'T sleep with her???
I think she turned out pretty horrible for George.

Barbara Bach was gorgeous also. But the fact that Ringo bagged her just further emphasis' just how poorly Paul & George did with ladies.

I'm guessing Pete Best has better notches on his belt than those two idiots.
31st October 2007 07:02 PM
zooeyglass Wow, someone should hang a sign on this thread saying

CHECK YOUR ENVY AT THE DOOR
31st October 2007 07:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Patti Boyd was gorgeous. But name someone who DIDN'T sleep with her???
I think she turned out pretty horrible for George.

Barbara Bach was gorgeous also. But the fact that Ringo bagged her just further emphasis' just how poorly Paul & George did with ladies.

I'm guessing Pete Best has better notches on his belt than those two idiots.

Pete Best? Even Brian Epstein did better with women.....
31st October 2007 08:00 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The Beatles are an A List band with D List wives.

no band has ever scored with worse women

it defies all laws that the worlds most all-time popular band has only fucked trolls

even Lemmy has scored better quality pussy than the Beatles

Yoko says it all...
31st October 2007 11:36 PM
Sioux John's and Ringo's first wives were hometown girlfriends.
Maureen was very pretty, I thought, and Cyn too--and they
were compliant, reliable wives. Paul's first serious girl
after fame, Jane Asher, was a pretty, very successful
actress. Pattie was pretty and successful. But they all
lost their first loves and went on to others, which is
not all that unusual, even in the "real world". They all
married again {Paul, for the first time} to varying
degrees of success {and appeal!}
1st November 2007 10:10 AM
Joey
quote:
Sioux wrote:
John's and Ringo's first wives were hometown girlfriends.
Maureen was very pretty, I thought, and Cyn too--and they
were compliant, reliable wives. Paul's first serious girl
after fame, Jane Asher, was a pretty, very successful
actress. Pattie was pretty and successful. But they all
lost their first loves and went on to others, which is
not all that unusual, even in the "real world". They all
married again {Paul, for the first time} to varying
degrees of success {and appeal!}

Sioux ................................

I had no IDEA Heather Mills was a hooker .

...no IDEA !!!!!!!

Why ?! .... WHY ?!

JACKY ! ™
1st November 2007 10:13 AM
glencar The hooker allegations were one of the things that made Heather upset. If she were really upset, she should have ventured a guess as to who is spreading the allegations. Hmmm, is there anyone quite powerful in her life who might want to dirty her image...
1st November 2007 10:20 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

...no IDEA !!!!!!!

Why ?! .... WHY ?!

JACKY ! ™

1st November 2007 12:32 PM
EELPIE
quote:
glencar wrote:
heather thot she'd get the money w/no fuss. Didn't happen. tuff shit, tootsie! i'm no macca fan but i've gotta take his side now. it hoits!

1st November 2007 01:16 PM
Sioux
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

Hmmmm, that picture pretty much says it all...
1st November 2007 01:17 PM
Sioux
quote:
Joey wrote:

...no IDEA !!!!!!!

Why ?! .... WHY ?!

JACKY ! ™

Lol Joey, I have no idea...
1st November 2007 01:23 PM
Dr Iff Nice mix with all these anti-Beatle fans. Heather Mills is only in the spotlight, only anything we pay attention to, because she married McCartney. I don't want to see her 'dancing with the stars' because, unless she's dancing with one, she certainly isn't. I suppose legally she's entitled to half what he made during the time they were married, but I don't think that's fair. I'd like nothing more than to see her get nothing, and just fade back into becoming another face in the crowd.
1st November 2007 01:51 PM
andrews27 Replaced Princess Di as landmine recovery spokeswoman, now playing the angle for hype that Di had to play for real.
1st November 2007 03:41 PM
Joey " Hmmm, is there anyone quite powerful in life who might want to dirty ....... "

1st November 2007 03:42 PM
Joey

EEL ?!

1st November 2007 03:49 PM
Lavendar SHOCK THE MONKEY!
1st November 2007 03:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
SHOCK THE MONKEY!

*** END TRANSMISSION ***

1st November 2007 11:14 PM
Sioux Ohhhh, not quite the end... I just read that Heather
Mills spent----get this!!----$200,000 on daughter
Beatrice's 4th birthday party! Now I know why she needs Sir Paul's money.....oy and vey!
1st November 2007 11:20 PM
Bloozehound My only question is how come after she slams the media with her wooden leg she doesn't sit on it, and spin around like a top for a few minutes

Sup with dat...
1st November 2007 11:21 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

EEL ?!

Not happening. The Shill Harridan withdrew...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)