ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Baltimore MD First Mariner Center - 1st February 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SLANE CASTLE Return to archive
28th October 2007 07:46 AM
THERIFF
I SEE RATTLESNAKE ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE SLANE CASTLE DOUBLE CD, HOPE IT'S AS GOOD AS THERE OTHER RELEASES, RIGHT NOW WHO'S GOT LISBON ?, THE RIFF
28th October 2007 11:20 AM
Gazza I was at both of those shows, so I'm looking for copies as well!

Good to hear Slane is becoming available
29th October 2007 12:35 PM
LSTNT A dvd of the show is also out.
29th October 2007 01:33 PM
Gazza Of Slane?

Do you have it? Any good?
29th October 2007 06:00 PM
albert would very much like to be informed about cd/dvd from Slane (see also the bit torrent thread!)

gr,
Albert
Holland
29th October 2007 06:14 PM
fireontheplatter i would be very interested in this show aswell. i think it would be nice to look at some ancient awesome old castle and drunk irish folks slip sliding in the mud than the same old usa football stadium shows.

everybody say ow.
29th October 2007 07:50 PM
Gazza Yeah - just what we're hopin' for. Videos of the crowd in the afternoon before the place fills up instead of the show!
30th October 2007 10:30 AM
glencar I can't do the bit torrent thing. Howe else will this release be available?
30th October 2007 12:14 PM
Stray Cat UK Can't wait to see the dvd !

I still say it was the tightest packed golden circle ever !
30th October 2007 01:21 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
I can't do the bit torrent thing. Howe else will this release be available?

Glencar I can snail mail yeah after I torrent it...Rattlesnake releases usually are top notch.We just need someone to get one and bingo...on the tracker!
30th October 2007 01:44 PM
glencar If I get it in Manhattan next week, I'll snail mail you & you can upload it! I'll let you know. I'm post-surgical this week but I'm shooting to go into Manhattan on Sunday...
30th October 2007 05:15 PM
albert Hi Glencar,

could you keep me informed as well?

albert _ imthorn at hotmail dot com

gr,
Albert
Holland
30th October 2007 05:24 PM
glencar Will do, albert!
30th October 2007 09:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
THERIFF wrote:

I SEE RATTLESNAKE ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE SLANE CASTLE DOUBLE CD, HOPE IT'S AS GOOD AS THERE OTHER RELEASES, RIGHT NOW WHO'S GOT LISBON ?, THE RIFF

I'm looking for Lisbon as well.
2nd November 2007 02:35 PM
LSTNT The Slane dvd is quite good, it was shot from the front row stage right. At times the video is stunning, some of the best closeups. An awesome image of Keith thru the flames kicking out JJF. This is not screen shot. Here's the lineup as it is incomplete:

SMU
Rough Justice
Dead Flowers
Midnight Rambler-cut
I'll Go Crazy
Tumblin Dice
Miss You-cut
Satisfaction
SFTD
PIB
JJF
Brown Sugar
[Edited by LSTNT]
[Edited by LSTNT]
3rd November 2007 03:40 AM
albert wow, that's good news!!

don't want to be 'pushing', but any change this will be on the ro torrent tracker???......

gr,
Albert
Holland
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)