ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about scalping tickets Return to archive
12th November 2006 08:35 PM
Jcards12returns I returned my tickets to the LA dodger stadium show because I didn't think I would be able to make the new date of 11/22. I think i can now, and am planning to scalp for tickets. Does any have any idea if tickets will be hard to get? I"m looking for a decent seat. Do you think i'll have to pay more than face value, face value, or below face. thanks
12th November 2006 08:47 PM
Paranoid_Android Should not be a problem...BUT BEWARE...only buy tickets w/ the NEW DATE on them...or insist that the seller go inside w/ you...if they are selling "an extra"...TM has been VOIDING out tkts w/o the actual tkt being turned in, they do it by bar code number...

in other words...I can have the ticket voided out and STILL have it in my greedy little paws to sell to some sap like yourself, who doesn't know any better...but now you do...so YOU ARE NO SAP!!!
12th November 2006 09:40 PM
Dan And keep checking Ticketmaster. They were dropping good floor seats today.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)