ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wembley 1990 Return to archive
11th November 2006 04:51 PM
paddy i was there the night England drew 1 1 with West Germany in the World Cup Semi-Final,not sure of exact date but can look it up if need be.

is there a decent boot of this show ? if so could someone send me it please ? i'm in England.

tons to swap mostly Dylan,Sandy Denny ,and of course Stones.

thanks
11th November 2006 05:13 PM
Gazza It was the 4th of July show, Billy. (first night)

Theres a decent audience recording of it. Only have it on tape myself, but if you've no luck getting a CDR of it, let me know and I'll copy it to CD for you. It'll probably have to wait a couple of weeks though as I'm not going to have a lot of free time until then
11th November 2006 05:15 PM
paddy ok mate,cheers ! what a night to go to a show.i spent most of it watching the game on a tv in the bar.i have this memory of the crowd drowning out the band when Lineker equalised,that's how i remember it.
11th November 2006 05:35 PM
Gazza You can hear it on the tape. During "Almost hear you sigh"

Theres another bit during "YCAGWYW" when they go nuts again, but it turned out a goal was disallowed.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)