ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LMAO Return to archive
11th November 2006 03:29 PM
WattsAtScotts I am listening to the Oakland bootleg and during Brown Sugar, Mick goes ah, come on Phoenix, Arizona, gimme some Brown Sugar, he says it twice
11th November 2006 05:39 PM
pdog That's funny, b/c there was a point earlier where i thought he mentioned Glandale or something, I didn't say anything to She Rat. I had already made an ass out of myself, after Dead Flowers I asked her, why didn't he say Junkie nurse, and she laughed and saud that's in LIB, I was humiliated!
11th November 2006 05:44 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
That's funny, b/c there was a point earlier where i thought he mentioned Glandale or something, I didn't say anything to She Rat. I had already made an ass out of myself, after Dead Flowers I asked her, why didn't he say Junkie nurse, and she laughed and saud that's in LIB, I was humiliated!

LOL! Classic!
12th November 2006 10:55 AM
Paranoid_Android The Bush daughters did the same thing during the Idiot's last campaign...they were in state XXXX at ZZZZ university, and stated something like "it's great to be here in YYYY at WWWW university...
12th November 2006 11:17 AM
robpop Probably why Keith only says, "It's good to be here....I'ts good to be anywhere."
12th November 2006 03:39 PM
lonecrapshooter Come on! You think Mick is that stupid?!

He's been doing that for a while on this tour..always mentioning the NEXT city when winding down the current show...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)