ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith and Ronnie in the studio......from Ian Return to archive
11th November 2006 12:14 AM
IanBillen
I can not distribute this because I agreed not to but I thought you here would appreciate this:

I obtained a taping of Keith and Ronnie doing over-dubbs in the studio for "You got it made" while the two are TOTALLY WAISTED. Ronnie keeps screwing it up and Keith is swearing at him. They talk to Don Was who is there as well and the two of them are laughing and carrying on at each-other. Ronnie refers to himself as "the cunt" and makes a reference that he should be turning his guitar down on his amp since Keith doesn't like people playing too loud over-shadowing him.

It is like close to twenty minutes long and they keep trying to re-roll the tape while doing the over dub and the two are like comedians going back and forth at each-other drunk as hell. Ronnie keeps screwing up the lyrics and Keith yells at him. Ronnie talks how he needs more lubrication while he takes a drink. Keith tells Ronnie to "Fuck-Off" and Ronnie says "how can I when you want me here". Keith makes reference about too much effects on his vocals in the head-phones and says he doesn't even know where he is at on the song when that occurs stating he is "on the corner of walk and don't walk".

Ronnie asks Don Was what he should do in the part while he and Keith are not on the same page? And Keith interjects and says "I'm telling you what you're gonna fuckin do" lol!

Finally, the two give up. It is priceless because of how witty they are and how they really do act like The Stones.

Ian
11th November 2006 12:22 AM
Bitch cool. how old is it?
11th November 2006 12:29 AM
Stray Cat UK It's from 93/94 VL sessions

Voodoo Stew boxed set
11th November 2006 12:46 AM
glencar
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
It's from 93/94 VL sessions

Voodoo Stew boxed set

LOL Would that be the "widely distributed" boxed set? Thank God IanBillen finally got his hands on it!
11th November 2006 12:55 AM
Altamont
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Would that be the "widely distributed" boxed set? Thank God IanBillen finally got his hands on it!

A day late and a dollar short??
11th November 2006 12:56 AM
Homercles I have heard it too - they remind me of Derek & Clive
11th November 2006 12:58 AM
IanBillen
quote:
Altamont wrote:

A day late and a dollar short??

I don't think that tape of Ronnie and Keith going back and forth is on the box set but rather the song itself is.

Am I correct?

Ian
11th November 2006 01:32 AM
pdog
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Am I correct?

Ian

11th November 2006 07:19 AM
Nellcote Ian Billan-Track Detective.
A regular Guitar Hero Deux you are!
Investigative reporting is your strong suit!
Yes, others are correct, this is from the
series of boots which comprise Voodoo Stew, Brew, Slew, Adieu, etc.
If I'm correct, you can hear the ice clinking in the drinks during this song.
As one S. Florida poster would say, "It's True!"
11th November 2006 11:30 AM
glencar I'd say IanBillen has been exposed as a moron but...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)