ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Plz help 15 year old looking to start a collection Return to archive
10th November 2006 09:52 PM
johnnybmoto Hey Im trying to start a stones collection But Im only 15 and I dont exactly have a ton of money to buy stuff. so what I was hoping is maybe some of you could pass me along some old bootlegs or something. It will be greatly appreciated

Thank You
10th November 2006 09:54 PM
Gazza Download shows for free on our bit torrent tracker!
10th November 2006 10:23 PM
johnnybmoto I dont have a CD or DVD burner and I want to have CDs/DVDs
10th November 2006 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Buy 40 Licks; even that I don't like compilations this is a good one to start

Other way is start with Let it Bleed
10th November 2006 11:24 PM
rogerriffin You remember me when i was 15 years old, when i saw the Bridges To Babylon Tour in México City!

I didn´t had no money, no job, no father, but The Magic of the Stones made that i get a job, and for 9 years i spent money for get my collection, here in México it´s harder than US or EU, but i get satisfaction now, and i saw them 4 times more!.

If you want, contact me and can send you a pair of bootlegs to start your collection.
10th November 2006 11:32 PM
johnnybmoto I allready have 40 licks
11th November 2006 11:44 AM
Scottfree A must for Bootlegs is Handsome Girls, Stipped Companion, Hapton 81, and some of the 72 stuff.... Oh get Love you Live as well, it will grow on you...
11th November 2006 11:50 AM
gimmekeef Do what ever it takes to get Brussells 73 boot...Man when I was 15 I had just paid $2.49 for Aftermath!...How times have changed..Now I pay $450 plus for one ticket....
11th November 2006 08:59 PM
Kilroy EXHILE ON MAIN STREET
STICKY FINGERS
AND THEIR LAST GREAT ONE BIGGER BANG
11th November 2006 09:46 PM
Brainbell Jangler Considering your age, I would recommend the following albums in order (these recommendations are NOT rankings):

First five:
Sticky Fingers
Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!
Let It Bleed
Some Girls
Exile On Main Street

Next five:
Beggars Banquet
Tattoo You
Now!
Aftermath
Goats Head Soup

Check back after you have obtained and absorbed these ten great albums. The previously suggested bootlegs are also valuable.

Enjoy your exploration of this amazing body of work!

11th November 2006 09:48 PM
Fiji Joe This thread has FBI NAMBLA sting written all over it...
12th November 2006 04:49 AM
egon I'm 15 too. please pass me your full collection.
12th November 2006 05:32 AM
marko Well,in my opinion,before you´re getting any bootlegs,i
think its better to own their ALL original albums(not collections).
Just simply because you must know artists stuff extremely
well before you get in bootlegs.Knowing their back katalogues gives better insight on bootlegs as well,also
youll enjoy bootlegs better,when you know what you´re actually listening.
I bought my first bootleg in 1985(discover in new york).
Been on that road ever since.
12th November 2006 03:19 PM
johnnybmoto I have pretty much all there original stuff
12th November 2006 03:25 PM
marko well,there you go.if you want to start bootlegs,try to get
one or 2 soundboards from each tour,thats pretty much
allready.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)