ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hi Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10th November 2006 04:22 PM
WJ
quote:
Man in White Jacket wrote:

I hope not - since you are not me as well!

Yes, and for that I am very happy.
10th November 2006 04:23 PM
Man in White Jacket
quote:
WJ wrote:

Yes, and for that I am very happy.

As am I.

10th November 2006 04:29 PM
SheRat
quote:
Man in White Jacket wrote:

As am I.

You are just a fountain of witty repartee, aren't you?

These one-liners are rapier-like barbs!

You're like the Corey Feldman of Rocks Off!

10th November 2006 04:29 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

One thing's for sure...

This photo reminds me just how horny I get at weddings.

Anyone else???
10th November 2006 04:48 PM
glencar Isn't that a geeky prom?
10th November 2006 05:05 PM
Mr Jimmy No... that's definitely a wedding.

And as is often the case, the bridesmaids are hotter than the bride.
10th November 2006 05:07 PM
Mr Jimmy I should gave said SOME of the bridesmaids.
10th November 2006 06:23 PM
WJ
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I, unlike the others, do not at the moment believe you are a lampchop puppet. The jury is out pending further backchanneling.

The "citizens" however, are another story.

Oh, BTW: I saved the pyschorant the goths posted about gypsy, so anytime anyone wants a copy...lemme know. Oh shit. That was the ROCC thread...sorry...

Too bad I didn't think to do the same thing with pavlov's dog.

And as a goodwill gesture towards you, WJ, I am posting this little nugget of board history so that you may begin to understand some of the endless "jargon" and crap.

Not to be rude, but most of the stuff didn't really make sense to me. I read about four threads before giving up. It was all about them meeting at summits and was full of inside jokes about farting and drinking.
Plus, the set up on that board is annoying. The only person's name I recognized was Joey and I don't know if he's the same one that's on this board.Didn't seem like him for some reason; perhaps because he wasn't able to post pictures and he didn't report his daily bowel movements.

Can you send me the gypsy thing? That would be interesting since I think I might know some of the parties that were involved. Based on her sig, I know of at least one of the psycho’s involved.

[Edited by WJ]
[Edited by WJ]
10th November 2006 06:36 PM
SheRat
quote:
WJ wrote:

Not to be rude, but most of the stuff didn't really make sense to me. I read about four threads before giving up. It was all about them meeting at summits and was full of inside jokes about farting and drinking.
Plus, the set up on that board is annoying. The only person's name I recognized was Joey and I don't know if he's the same one that's on this board.Didn't seem like him for some reason; perhaps because he wasn't able to post pictures and he didn't report his daily bowel movements.

Can you send me the gypsy thing? That would be interesting since I think I might know some of the parties that were involved. Based on her sig, I know of at least one of the psycho’s involved.

You don't recognize Sir Stonesalot? Or Nankerphelge? But you DO recognize MissU?

Curiouser and curiouser..

[Edited by SheRat]
10th November 2006 06:43 PM
WJ
quote:
SheRat wrote:

You don't recognize Sir Stonesalot? Or Nankerphelge? But you DO recognize MissU?

Curiouser and curiouser..

SS and Nanker? Yeah, I recognized the names but I don't really know them on this board. Joey’s posting style tends to stand out.

I had a run in with MissU (aka Brenda) on another board.
10th November 2006 06:49 PM
SheRat
quote:
WJ wrote:

Joey’s posting style tends to stand out.

I had a run in with MissU (aka Brenda) on another board.

That is Joey, BEFORE his daily bowel movement schtick developed. History, madam.

Where is Miss U hanging out these days?

10th November 2006 06:54 PM
WJ
quote:
SheRat wrote:

That is Joey, BEFORE his daily bowel movement schtick developed. History, madam.

Where is Miss U hanging out these days?

After our little spat she ran back to her own website board. She banned my ip address from even accessing the page. Guess if you can't handle how the other kids play, you build your own playground.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)