ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hi Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10th November 2006 11:10 AM
sunnybandyo99 If you don't like /care for someone, then will you read his/her mails.I would not do so.
10th November 2006 11:13 AM
egon Definitely not.

Unless i have nothing better to do.

Then yes.

Maybe...
10th November 2006 11:23 AM
egon after having received your PM,
i've decided to go with "NO"

I do not wish to use my lifeline,
and it's my final answer.

10th November 2006 11:24 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:
Definitely not.

Unless i have nothing better to do.

Then yes.

Maybe...

Isn't it beer drinkin' time yet?
10th November 2006 11:28 AM
glencar It's noon somewhere!
10th November 2006 11:28 AM
Gazza
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
If you don't like /care for someone, then will you read his/her mails.I would not do so.

Can I phone a friend?
10th November 2006 11:38 AM
glencar This one & WJ remind me of a recently banned poster. I'm sorry but I really think so.
10th November 2006 11:43 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
This one & WJ remind me of a recently banned poster. I'm sorry but I really think so.

My thoughts too...WJ is certainly a woman scorned in disguise...I'm a huge fan of the alter ego...I'd like to think I pioneered the whole bit...but when alter egos become stalkers, or burdensome lunatics, it becomes a real drag
10th November 2006 11:46 AM
glencar I was gonna backchannel this stuff but that's so October.
10th November 2006 11:47 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Isn't it beer drinkin' time yet?

It is at my house.
10th November 2006 11:55 AM
egon i've got my "mother in law" at the house this weekend,
so I'll already will be glad if I only get to SEE a bottle of beer...

10th November 2006 11:56 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

My thoughts too...WJ is certainly a woman scorned in disguise...I'm a huge fan of the alter ego...I'd like to think I pioneered the whole bit...but when alter egos become stalkers, or burdensome lunatics, it becomes a real drag

Damn....really???

This place is getting a bit creepy, no??

or are we just paranoid????

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th November 2006 11:59 AM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
This one & WJ remind me of a recently banned poster. I'm sorry but I really think so.

You're putting me in the same category as Sunny?!?!

Why? WTF?!?!

10th November 2006 12:01 PM
glencar
quote:
WJ wrote:

You're putting me in the same category as Sunny?!?!

Why? WTF?!?!

I know my sock puppets!
10th November 2006 12:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Damn....really???

This place is getting a bit creepy, no??

LJ.

Oh..I could be wrong, but when a "noobie" joins the board and only attacks certain posters, who happen to be the same posters that were being attacked by aforementioned nutjob, one does have to wonder...it's the same bit...over and over

And I'd like to take this oportunity to have you try and explain to me the animosity certain posters are showing towards those fortunate enough to attend these various summits and share their experiences...I could and should name names...but I'm not going to do that at this time...is it just petty jealousy?...or is it downright hatred...it's pretty nasty and quite frankly, I thought it was far beneath at least one of the posters who exhibits that behavior
10th November 2006 12:02 PM
glencar LJ, I'd like you to note who first spotted this. I had the feeling 2 days ago & was going to "backchannel" you but that just seemed so creepy.
10th November 2006 12:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I know my sock puppets!

Blahahahah....yeah you do

10th November 2006 12:03 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh..I could be wrong, but when a "noobie" joins the board and only attacks certain posters, who happen to be the same posters that were being attacked by aforementioned nutjob, one does have to wonder...it's the same bit...over and over

And I'd like to take this oportunity to have you try and explain to me the animosity certain posters are showing towards those fortunate enough to attend these various summits and share their experiences...I could and should name names...but I'm not going to do that at this time...is it just petty jealousy?...or is it downright hatred...it's pretty nasty and quite frankly, I thought it was far beneath at least one of the posters who exhibits that behavior

Sometimes people can't attend summits & they lash out in anger. I'm not someone who accepts that behavior per se but the person you're talking about is a really good person so in her case I give a lot of discretion.
10th November 2006 12:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I'd like you to note who first spotted this. I had the feeling 2 days ago & was going to "backchannel" you but that just seemed so creepy.

One has to be extremely demented to go to the lengths this person goes to...life insurance, dead bolt, big ass dog...you may want to invest in all of the above
10th November 2006 12:04 PM
glencar I got my fists...
10th November 2006 12:06 PM
WJ
quote:
glencar wrote:
I know my sock puppets!

You think I'm that poster? That's the same one who was the tele poster who was stalking LJ?

I don't bother using an alter ego if I'm gonna stalk or be a lunatic.
10th November 2006 12:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:
i've got my "mother in law" at the house this weekend,
so I'll already will be glad if I only get to SEE a bottle of beer...

When did you get married?
I have confidence in your beer seeking behaviour...
glencar It makes no metter to me. I always liked you as a poster & thought you were driven temporarily insane(see: Flea) so an apology works for me. Others have differing opinions & frankly, it's not my board.
glencar
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
When did you get married?
I have confidence in your beer seeking behaviour...

I think that's why M-i-L was in quotes. The whole milk & cow thing.
10th November 2006 12:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I DO know the answer to this question.

Ready???

Well I do believe pettiness has a lot to do with it. Boggles my mind as ALL have always been welcomed.

However, it has come to light that RO is becoming too "Shidoobee-like" in the opinion(s) of one or more posters.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

LJ.
10th November 2006 12:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

You think I'm that poster? That's the same one who was the tele poster who was stalking LJ?

I don't bother using an alter ego if I'm gonna stalk or be a lunatic.

You know...you're not even clever at this...even your denials are just reruns of your earlier lame material...you can't pull this off...you're too demented, self-absorbed and above all, too fucking stupid to ever be able to consider an alternative view of things...that's what make a good alter ego...just attaching a new name and avatar to your same psychotic self does not do the trick
10th November 2006 12:10 PM
glencar If this became too "Shidobee like" I would leave. This place is much cooler than that.
10th November 2006 12:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You know...you're not even clever at this...even your denials are just reruns of your earlier lame material...you can't pull this off...you're too demented, self-absorbed and above all, too fucking stupid to ever be able to consider an alternative view of things...that's what make a good alter ego...just attaching a new name and avatar to your same psychotic self does not do the trick

Should have said she was a man?
10th November 2006 12:12 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

10th November 2006 12:12 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I DO know the answer to this question.

Ready???

Well I do believe pettiness has a lot to do with it. Boggles my mind as ALL have always been welcomed.

However, it has come to light that RO is becoming too "Shidoobee-like" in the opinion(s) of one or more posters.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

LJ.

Hmmm...that's a bit off from my guess as to the reasons...which were, someone was not getting enough attention or someone is to ass-broke to attend
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)