ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MP3 of my radio special for Mountain (ALOSC) Return to archive
9th November 2006 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok Folks! By popular demand (thanks Saint Sway LOL) here's the MP3 of the entire radio program I made as a tribute for Mountain. IMHO it was great but too much talk gave us less time for music.

At the end of the program we put "High Roller" on the air, this is as you may know the only song composed by Jagger-Richards with third parties and released in a non-stones album, the song was composed by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Leslie West, Corky Laing and Sandra Palmer, In this track Mick Jagger plays guitar.

Since the program is in Spanish, I'm going to give you the track list and the start time so you can go directly to the tracks skiping the elephant talk

To download the track click HERE

This is Keith and Corky Laing of Mountain having a good time.

There's a bunch of Stones-Mountain conections, including covers of Satisfaction, HTW, CYHMK, Play With Fire, Paint it Black and Bitch

Jagger was a friend of Leslie and invited a very special friend to Leslie's bday party in NYC in 1975, and much more
9th November 2006 11:56 PM
Fiji Joe Nice work...thanks for sharing
10th November 2006 07:33 AM
FotiniD Thanks Voodoo!
10th November 2006 06:43 PM
Tom Is it possible to post only "High Roller" the whole file is too big, TIA
11th November 2006 01:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I will try later as I cannot take it from the uploaded file and need to do some work to first record it from the LP record to a CD then from the CD to MP3 and then upload the file to the web. Probably later
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)