ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Johnny Cash Video Return to archive
9th November 2006 08:12 PM
Nellcote The Man From Dartford appears with 34 sec left...

http://www.mtv.com/music/video/index.jhtml?_lpvid=117794#/music/video/results.jhtml?artistId=330
9th November 2006 08:30 PM
The_Worst THAT IS A GREAT FUCKING VIDEO!!!! RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE HURT VIDEO!!!
9th November 2006 08:42 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for posting that. I've been hearing about it all week - nice to finally see it.
9th November 2006 08:43 PM
WattsAtScotts Awesome video, last night I watched Johnny Cash Austin City Limits dvd, amazing
9th November 2006 08:52 PM
Riffhard It is a great video,but,(and it's a big BUT)half of the morons featured in that video have absolutly no bussiness being anywhere near a Johnny Cash video. The Dixie Bitches?!?! The most non-funny man in America,Chris Rock?!?!?!WTF??!! Was that Britney Spears?!!? Kid Rock?!?! C'mon!

It was great to see Keef in there,but I mean for real,what's up with all the fucking posers?

Riffy
9th November 2006 09:18 PM
pdog Wow!
Powerful song, why bother to complain about a few people you don't like in a video, I saw a ton of cool folks, and diverse, like John's appeal, Johnny would be bummed at the gripes!
Hurt comes on right after... Too cool!
9th November 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Wow!
Powerful song, why bother to complain about a few people you don't like in a video, I saw a ton of cool folks, and diverse, like John's appeal, Johnny would be bummed at the gripes!
Hurt comes on right after... Too cool!

I am bitter! Please allow me to wallow in my bitterness pdog!! The song kicks ass no doubt! I love just about everything the Man In Black ever did. I just can't stand to see a bunch of no talent hacks like Chris Rock whoreing the spotlight from a true talent and iconic American legend,Mr. Johnny Cash! Fuck Chris Rock! I'm bitter!!! Bitter,damnit!!

Riffy
9th November 2006 09:39 PM
Nellcote Riffy, if it will cheer you up any...
George Carlin said on Imus today:
"We have a brand new set of criminals..."
9th November 2006 09:46 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Riffy, if it will cheer you up any...
George Carlin said on Imus today:
"We have a brand new set of criminals..."

Speaking of bitter. Ol' Carlin has really turned into an old curmudgeon. Saw him Vegas a few years back and he was railing against anyone and everything. Funny,but bitter. Kinda like me only without the whole funny thing. I always dug Carlin's view on the environment. "How arrogant are we that we think we can really ruin the planet?! When the earth is done with us it's gonna shake us off like a bad case ofthe crabs. Then it will just be the earth plus styrofoam!"

Oh,and one more thing. Fuck Chris Rock! Not funny!

Riffy
9th November 2006 09:52 PM
Bloozehound I turned it off right as soon as I saw Timberlake

lame video
9th November 2006 09:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I turned it off right as soon as I saw Timberlake

lame video

Yeah,right?! Timberfuck was in there as well! Damn my bitterness level just shot up again. So,you know,thanks for that Bloozy!

Riffy
9th November 2006 10:07 PM
PartyDoll MEG Love the song..and of course Johnny Cash..
the video is lame..
Thanks for posting, Nelly
9th November 2006 10:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I am bitter! Please allow me to wallow in my bitterness pdog!! The song kicks ass no doubt! I love just about everything the Man In Black ever did. I just can't stand to see a bunch of no talent hacks like Chris Rock whoreing the spotlight from a true talent and iconic American legend,Mr. Johnny Cash! Fuck Chris Rock! I'm bitter!!! Bitter,damnit!!

Riffy

I feel you bro!
It pains me to hear Pelosi laugh, I can only imagine what he does to you...
Good new for you... President Guilianni... Better him than another Bush or Clinton!
10th November 2006 12:44 AM
glencar Great song; shame about the video. Keef looks horrid.
10th November 2006 05:32 AM
Gazza wow..Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow taking part in a tribute to someone. Whatever next
10th November 2006 08:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man A fan is a fan. Credibility etc should'nt come into it. Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow and so on have just as much right to rejoice in him as any of us do.
10th November 2006 08:18 AM
Gazza If theyre a fan - sure they do. Just find it hard to swallow the notion that Britney Spears is a Johnny Cash fan. Wasnt this the same bubble head who gushed about what John Lennon meant to her a few years ago - and then admitted she didnt realise he was in The Beatles?

I like Sheryl OK. I just find it a bit hilarious that wherever there's a celebrity/tribute bun-fest to someone, she and Kid Rock always happen to be somewhere in it!

10th November 2006 08:25 AM
Honky Tonk Man I did'nt know Britney said that! Oh dear. I just find that ridiculous. Does'nt everyone know that John Lennon was a Beatle? I guess not!

This reminds me of when Heather Mills was on a radio show in the States and when Get Back was played, she failed to realise that it was her husband singing, let alone who the group were!

10th November 2006 08:26 AM
Gazza Hard to believe. She hasnt a leg to stand on, if you ask me
10th November 2006 08:29 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Hard to believe. She hasnt a leg to stand on, if you ask me

Oooh, thats a bit below the belt!
10th November 2006 10:03 AM
jb Why are they playing this!!!
10th November 2006 10:34 AM
Gazza because

a) its a great song
b) its by a great artist

Yeah, now you mention it, the above two criteria doesnt meet MTV policy at all...
10th November 2006 11:14 AM
glencar Youtube has a great video of the song from a different source...
10th November 2006 11:15 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Youtube has a great video of the song from a different source...

Why???
10th November 2006 11:25 AM
glencar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVkfJFCarw
10th November 2006 12:52 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
glencar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVkfJFCarw

Hell yeah.

Well done Glencar...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)