ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ed Bradley of '60 Minutes' Dies Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th November 2006 04:04 PM
Nellcote But Jizzy, when did I slag any lawyers today?
9th November 2006 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
But Jizzy, when did I slag any lawyers today?

We are the last barrier b/t law ans anarchy and we should be held in high esteem by alllearned people. Next time you see a lawyer, thank him for safeguarding democracy -and remember, w/out lawyers, this would be a very dangerous world.
9th November 2006 04:20 PM
WJ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9th November 2006 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
WJ wrote:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like that!!!
9th November 2006 06:11 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

We won fair and square....and we did it in an envionment controlled by Fox News, The NY Post, and all of talk radio. The conservative hold of the media pulled out all of their fear factors, but we, the silent majority, overcame this hateful group.

Cease whining! You had most of the MSM on your side & BTW the NY Post endorsed Hillary & Spitzer & all those douchebags. I'm sorry but I have to call it like it is.
9th November 2006 07:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Nelly..YOUR thread has an official feel to it whereas the others are just copycat wanna bes..

I always liked Ed Bradley. May he Rest in Peace

P.S. Gazza don't delete this thread

I wont, but thanks a fucking bunch to all of you for spamming the crap out of the board all evening with repeat threads about this. You know who you are.

I've enough on my plate without having to wade through this garbage

Shit like that makes me wonder why we bother having this site at all.

[Edited by Gazza]
9th November 2006 07:52 PM
WJ Testing.....testing......
9th November 2006 09:14 PM
Soldatti Rip ED.
10th November 2006 12:43 AM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I wont, but thanks a fucking bunch to all of you for spamming the crap out of the board all evening with repeat threads about this. You know who you are.

[Edited by Gazza]

I blame TTM!
10th November 2006 08:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man Sad news indeed. His interviews with the Stones in both 1994 and 2002 were fantastic. I'm not going to pretend I've ever seen him interview anyone else, but there was a definite air of professionalism about him which was admirable. He seemed to treat the Stones interviews very seriously.
10th November 2006 11:54 AM
glencar
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Sad news indeed. His interviews with the Stones in both 1994 and 2002 were fantastic. I'm not going to pretend I've ever seen him interview anyone else, but there was a definite air of professionalism about him which was admirable. He seemed to treat the Stones interviews very seriously.

Yes he was respectful without being cloying. Matt Lauer (NBC) could learn from him.
10th November 2006 12:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I blame TTM!

Me too!

10th November 2006 01:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Gazza,

if it makes you feel any better, I checked out the Ed Bradley website and it was flooded yesterday with threads about cancelled Stones shows
10th November 2006 01:49 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
jb wrote:

We won fair and square....and we did it in an envionment controlled by Fox News, The NY Post, and all of talk radio. The conservative hold of the media pulled out all of their fear factors, but we, the silent majority, overcame this hateful group.

Republicans lost, conservatives won
10th November 2006 05:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Gazza,

if it makes you feel any better, I checked out the Ed Bradley website and it was flooded yesterday with threads about cancelled Stones shows

LOL. bastard.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)