ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 49ers to bolt San Fran Return to archive
9th November 2006 10:07 AM
WinslowStud 49ers owner to San Fran mayor: "We'll go be gay somewhere else." Check it out:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ex.html?cnn=yes

Might I suggest Pittsburgh? They are in need of a football team, aren't they?
9th November 2006 10:37 AM
Fiji Joe The things you do with the Steelers and their mercury laden fans is hilarious...keep up the good work

Did you hear?...Pittsburgh fans are turning on themselves...They profoundly rejected Lynn Swann's goobernatorial bid...Probably because he only dates white women

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
9th November 2006 10:43 AM
nankerphelge I heard the 49ers are thinking of Santa Clara.

That makes no sense -- all them silicon valley computer types.

What's that? Oh sure...here ya go...

Joey????

9th November 2006 10:45 AM
Fiji Joe "If I stand very still, maybe the big black man won't see me"
9th November 2006 01:06 PM
WinslowStud Mean Joe Green. I hated that lunatic.
9th November 2006 01:28 PM
pdog Most of their fan base is in the south bay, the wine and cheese type. That's why I like The Raiders, working class angry in your face fuck you types....
I saw Raiders fans light a guys cowboys jacket on fire at a pre-season game, he was still wearing it!
9th November 2006 01:30 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:
Most of their fan base is in the south bay, the wine and cheese type. That's why I like The Raiders, working class angry in your face fuck you types....
I saw Raiders fans light a guys cowboys jacket on fire at a pre-season game, he was still wearing it!

What about the idiots who show up at Raider games wearing 49er crap? They are just begging for a beating; I always stay well away from them so I don't get caught in the crossfire.

Is anyone planning on going to the New Years Raider game?
9th November 2006 01:35 PM
pdog Wide open!
9th November 2006 01:37 PM
monkey_man
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Mean Joe Green. I hated that lunatic.

I went to high school with the coke bottle kid. . .Tommy Okon
9th November 2006 01:41 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:
Wide open!

Are you implying there will be tarpage?

I'm still going and will wear my Woodson jersey.
9th November 2006 01:43 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

Are you implying there will be tarpage?

I'm still going and will wear my Woodson jersey.

Why is it the Raiders suck nuts this year, but for some reason, in their first season since returning to NorCal, the homes games aren't blacked out locally?
9th November 2006 01:46 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

Why is it the Raiders suck nuts this year, but for some reason, in their first season since returning to NorCal, the homes games aren't blacked out locally?

When have the Raiders not sucked?

Don't know about the black out.....perhaps they gave up trying to get people to go to the games? I used to hate living in the bay area, since all the homes games would be blacked out.
9th November 2006 01:47 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

When have the Raiders not sucked?

Don't know about the black out.....perhaps they gave up trying to get people to go to the games? I used to hate living in the bay area, since all the homes games would be blacked out.

They year they went to The Superbowl and one other season... It's been mostly bad! Raiders fans are still the best, craziest fans I've ever encountered, too bad most are doing life sentences!
9th November 2006 03:11 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

Yes we are. Things have not been the same since our team folded.

9th November 2006 03:18 PM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
49ers owner to San Fran mayor: "We'll go be gay somewhere else." Check it out:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ex.html?cnn=yes

funny stuff there... but you know k2 would want you to be solemn today... tough day for the "U" players...

you do know who k2 is rite? you are using his screen name?

i only ask as anyone from a "dawg pound" can't be too smart
9th November 2006 04:31 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The things you do with the Steelers and their mercury laden fans is hilarious...keep up the good work

We got the silver, we got the gold We got the diamonds....

9th November 2006 07:51 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The things you do with the Steelers and their mercury laden fans is hilarious...keep up the good work

Did you hear?...Pittsburgh fans are turning on themselves...They profoundly rejected Lynn Swann's goobernatorial bid...Probably because he only dates white women

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Nice rack on her!
10th November 2006 12:59 AM
Spru
quote:
robpop wrote:

We got the silver, we got the gold We got the diamonds....

Great, great call. The Steelers are having a rough year, but hey, 5 rings, who can argue with that?
10th November 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef 5 Bowl wins for Pitt...and Cleveland?....nadda one appearance...can you say...The Drive/The Fumble!...The Modell of Futility
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)