ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: short clip of Patti Smith doing Gimme Shelter... Return to archive
9th November 2006 08:13 AM
F505 Very short, bad sound but nevertheless....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ujqSNi2Ao
9th November 2006 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
Very short, bad sound but nevertheless....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ujqSNi2Ao

boring as hell!!!!
9th November 2006 12:47 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

boring as hell!!!!

LOL I am afraid you have seen too many Stones concerts lately
9th November 2006 12:50 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

it's true!!!! How is baby dutch rik??

Never heard of him!
9th November 2006 12:55 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

boring as hell!!!!

But you have to admit Lenny Kaye is a much better guitar player than Ronnie Wood !!

9th November 2006 12:55 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

But you have to admit Lenny Kaye is a much better guitar player than Ronnie Wood !!

yes
9th November 2006 12:58 PM
glencar Not bad at all once the first bit is past.
9th November 2006 02:15 PM
SheRat God I love her.
9th November 2006 03:11 PM
Scottfree Overrated....
9th November 2006 09:18 PM
Soldatti I saw her the last weekend, good show.
9th November 2006 09:29 PM
pdog I love her too!
10th November 2006 03:06 AM
F505
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Overrated....

Underrated you mean
10th November 2006 10:31 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

Underrated you mean

way overrated.
10th November 2006 11:48 AM
glencar I saw her in her prime, 1979 (?) in Central Park at the old ice rink before Donald Trump "improved" it.
10th November 2006 02:08 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

way overrated.

I know you are very bitter these days but just buy Patti's last 3 or 4 albums and you will talk different.

Way underrated!
10th November 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

I know you are very bitter these days but just buy Patti's last 3 or 4 albums and you will talk different.

Way underrated!

true............
11th November 2006 01:50 AM
Brainbell Jangler Patti is one of the best. She's a terrific writer. She wrote an article called "Jag-Ahr of the Jungle" which describes her reaction to seeing the Stones on Ed Sullivan and the T.A.M.I. Show and live in 1966 and 1972 and to hearing their albums in that period. The article was published in David Dalton's "The Rolling Stones: The First Twenty Years." Here's an excerpt:

"They rechanneled hot rivers at 78 speed. they were a guide for every shifty white kid. who could get behind the sun tanned soul of Jan and Dean? look back on the T.A.M.I. show. Leslie Gore was auntie mama. the spastic moves of Gerry and the Pacemakers. god bless the marvelous majorette precision of Motown. the T.A.M.I. shows saving grace was pure spade. until the last precious moments with the Rolling Stones. On that silver screen they were bigger than bed. my head spun my pussy dripped my pants were wet and the Rolling Stones redeemed the white man forever."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)