ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Olive branch to end the day...... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th November 2006 03:05 PM
LadyJane Isn't it great that we live in a country where we can disagree openly and freely!!??

Isn't it great that we can have heated discussions and still call each other friend at the end of the day?

May our elected leaders on both sides of the aisle act with wisdom and dignity.

And finally...what the hell do the Non-Americans think of us today????

LOL

LJ.

8th November 2006 03:08 PM
lotsajizz screw dignity--it's PAYBACK time!!!! those fuckwads abandoned ANY entitlement to dignity with their 90's witch-hunt!! It is NOW time for subpoenae and special prosecutors!! ready the stakes!!!!
8th November 2006 03:09 PM
glencar Let's see, for 12 years we've heard about hwoe the GOP is ideological & partisan. Now we've got the moonbats in control. Part of me doesn't mind as much as you might think because I think the GOP had reached a point of ennui & running out of gas is never a good thing. The problem is that the opposition truly is one of the dumbest fucking buncha coconuts I've ever seen. The next 2 years will be quite interesting. Hastert will of course have to go & I don't see Boehner doing a better job. The GOP needs someone who has a message & stays on it. Hastert should have been out at least a year ago.
8th November 2006 03:09 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
screw dignity--it's PAYBACK time!!!! those fuckwads abandoned ANY entitlement to dignity with their 90's witch-hunt!! It is NOW time for subpoenae and special prosecutors!! ready the stakes!!!!

Yes, I'd LOVE to see that.
8th November 2006 03:10 PM
Dick Bush Darling,

You are a wise chick - I think I'm falling in love

Best regards,

D
8th November 2006 03:10 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Isn't it great that we live in a country where we can disagree openly and freely!!??

Isn't it great that we can have heated discussions and still call each other friend at the end of the day?

May our elected leaders on both sides of the aisle act with wisdom and dignity.

LOL

LJ.

We livein a country were grown men can type with their penis!
8th November 2006 03:20 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

We livein a country were grown men can type with their penis!

Joey!
8th November 2006 03:22 PM
jb Today, we are all Finlandians.
8th November 2006 03:28 PM
jostorm Very nicely worded, LJ!

And, as you asked, this is what I think of the US today:

???????????????????????????????????????????

And this is what I thought yesterday:

?????????????????????

8th November 2006 03:28 PM
pdog I wish I was Swiss sometimes!
8th November 2006 03:30 PM
jostorm No, you don't, pdog, they are truly awful, no tolerance whatsoever, like a German on Premenstrual Tension!
8th November 2006 03:32 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:
Today, we are all Finlandians.

finlandians as in dolphins?
8th November 2006 03:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
jostorm wrote:
No, you don't, pdog, they are truly awful, no tolerance whatsoever, like a German on Premenstrual Tension!

i'm half swiss...and its true..the germans are an easygoing beer loving people comapred to the swiss!!!
8th November 2006 03:50 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Part of me doesn't mind as much as you might think because I think the GOP had reached a point of ennui & running out of gas is never a good thing.

Well said. It may also put some GOP Presidential candidates in a better position for the office in 2008 because they can just ignore Bush to a significant degree and run against Congress.
8th November 2006 04:27 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Dunno, what happened over there? I'm too busy figuring out what party to give my vote to in our own upcoming general elections (Nov 22) you see...
8th November 2006 04:48 PM
Joey " I'm too busy figuring out what party to give my vote to in our own upcoming general elections (Nov 22) you see..."

I vote for THIS ! :

8th November 2006 04:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LOL

LJ.

I'd think a lot more if there wasnt a new thread on the subject starting every 15 minutes!!
8th November 2006 05:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I'd think a lot more if there wasnt a new thread on the subject starting every 15 minutes!!

AMEN!!!... and to think yesterday I just made comments about nut cases spamming the board instead of political crazies...What was I thinking!!!
8th November 2006 05:16 PM
Fiji Joe Grace or lack there of was mentioned
8th November 2006 05:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Grace or lack there of was mentioned

The Dems have always lacked grace & always will. Compare the GOP response today to that of the Dems in 1994. This is the equivalent of that and we can all remember what tremendous turds the Dems & their media friends were back then. The very idea that the voters would kick them out!
8th November 2006 08:43 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Dems have always lacked grace & always will. Compare the GOP response today to that of the Dems in 1994. This is the equivalent of that and we can all remember what tremendous turds the Dems & their media friends were back then. The very idea that the voters would kick them out!

Don't you feel enough pain today ?!
8th November 2006 09:04 PM
rasputin56 You just won't succeed on Broadway,
If you don't have any Jews!

There is one essential thing...
There simply must be, simply must be Jews.
8th November 2006 09:09 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

Some very sore winners!

Kill me now!

CaFart!
8th November 2006 11:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Don't you feel enough pain today ?!

Not as much as you might wish. The GOP needed some thinning of the herd.
9th November 2006 12:40 AM
StarvinMarvin What do non-American's think?

What the hell took you guys so long? Bush's incompetence was clear in the minutes and hours hours after 9-11, when he looked a deer caught in the headlights and went hiding in his "spiderhole" until the danger had passed. Seriously. What took you guys so long? Not that Bush himself is actually going anywhere for the next two years, but at least the bad guys don't control one of the branches of government anymore.

I guess it's full circle for Dubya now....he started off as a lame duck president - a near-certain one-termer. But fate intervened with 9-11, and after he got over his initial impotence he quickly puffed himself into the kind of ultra-patriotic retard that, err, "less refined" folks love. And now? Well he's a lame duck again.
[Edited by StarvinMarvin]
[Edited by StarvinMarvin]
9th November 2006 01:50 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not as much as you might wish. The GOP needed some thinning of the herd.

A sort of social darwinism, no?
9th November 2006 01:36 PM
Dan Where is Tele? I want him to remind us why the Democrats can't win elections.
9th November 2006 01:42 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
Where is Tele? I want him to remind us why the Democrats can't win elections.

Or pay their bills!
9th November 2006 01:44 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Dan wrote:

It's definitely not Tele's month!
9th November 2006 01:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Dan wrote:

LOL...post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to think of it....it's all coming unglued since the Tele incident. Coincedence???

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)