ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voo/Gazza & Jaxx App Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10th November 2006 10:55 AM
Saint Sway Voodoo! The pic doesnt show!!! Please repost!

quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Your wish is my command Saint Sway LOL

This picture courtesy of Madafaka!

Alex (Chile), Voodoo (Mexico), Cucho (Perú), Bjornulf (Norway) and Marcelo (Argentina) - February 22, 2006

10th November 2006 11:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Voodoo! The pic doesnt show!!! Please repost!

Madafaka can help as it's the owner, yesterday hotlinking was allowed from that website
10th November 2006 04:00 PM
Bitch
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

you are cracking me up! i'm a chick, party girl turned fund raiser with a couple of kids. when i met pdog, he'd had few drinks by then and as courtney love told jay leno last night, everyone looks great after a couple of drinks! bottoms up! (no pun intended......)

Thanks for the reply Jaxx! Saw your pics, and you look good and happy! So maybe the reason I've missed reading your posts is because you havent been posting much lately? I've been hanging here more recently and dont go back too far. Dont remember how I even got here but there must have been a link somewhere form another RS message board. Anyway, pleased to meet you on the board and who knows, maybe our paths will cross someday. Do you live on the right or left coast?
10th November 2006 04:06 PM
Bitch
quote:

Listen Bitch (No pun intended LOL.. love your moniker but it's hard to talk to you that way) I have three daughters and live in North America, happily married and available

I don't mind being called Bitch, in fact I like it!

OK! Let me attempt to examine your reply....you live in Mexico, the US or Canada? You claim to be happily married?? Thats an interesting concept!!! Wow, yet you are available? OK now comes the moment of truth...available for WHAT???
10th November 2006 05:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Wow, yet you are available? OK now comes the moment of truth...available for WHAT???

this thread is picking up steam...
11th November 2006 12:06 PM
Bitch awaiting your reply voodoochile...actually voodooman, your screen name wonderl...lol, does the L stand for wonderland? or wonderLust, or is it wonderLove, wonderLuck, wonderLicks? just wondering, lol
11th November 2006 12:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bitch wrote: OK! Let me attempt to examine your reply....you live in Mexico, the US or Canada?

México City, Mexico

quote:
Bitch wrote: You claim to be happily married?? Thats an interesting concept!!!

Yes, I am. Also have a very nice family

quote:
Bitch wrote: Wow, yet you are available? OK now comes the moment of truth...available for WHAT???

Whatever you want Bitch, your wish is my command
11th November 2006 01:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:

"tamales" here is something delicious, hot and with meat inside... food and sex, you know

That's amazing! "Tamale" means exactly the same thing here!

And I love the pics of you guys: Three hot tamales!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)