ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
Video uploaded and provided by Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voo/Gazza & Jaxx App Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
7th November 2006 11:38 AM
GotToRollMe Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Fuck you, Gazza, will ya?
Fuck you, Voodoo, will ya?
Fuck you, Jaxx, will ya?

I love you all!
7th November 2006 12:03 PM
Martha I, without hesitation......LUV the Unholy Trinity!

I've gone to the crossroads...sold my soul.....and I recommend ya all do the same.... post haste!

Long Live the Unholiest Trio of ALL!

See ya' tomorrow Jaxx! ;-)

xxoo,
MM
7th November 2006 12:07 PM
littleredrooster Thank you very kindly for all of your hard work during this great run of live shows from our heroes!

The Trinity is the best!!!

Highlight: Meeting Gazza in London.
7th November 2006 01:08 PM
jb embarrassing and they don't want it imo.
7th November 2006 01:25 PM
tumbled I personally would like to take this opportunity to say God bless each and every one of you fine people. You are a ray of sunshine in a cold cruel world.
7th November 2006 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
I personally would like to take this opportunity to say God bless each and every one of you fine people. You are a ray of sunshine in a cold cruel world.

Tumbled ......................

I like your avatar very much

7th November 2006 02:27 PM
jb Why are we thanking them again for the umptenth time!!! Why!!!
7th November 2006 02:29 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Why are we thanking them again for the umptenth time!!! Why!!!

I do not know , but I sense a Democratic ' uptick ' this afternoon .......

.....and you ?!

** Sniff ! **

LBJOEYKINS ! ™
7th November 2006 03:11 PM
Jaxx hell, my ears must have been BURNING. thanks for the accolades and the show of apprection. so unexpected and so appreciated. i don't feel worthy as i've been M.I.A, but you all are always in my fondest thoughts.

hot? well thanks pdog.

a quick one? that said, allow me to add a F>U>G of my own.

the most fun i've had in recent years has been hooking up with the illustrious characters of this place. party high gang!
7th November 2006 03:14 PM
Fiji Joe yes...kudos the to the trinity...they deserve a thread everyday...but then again, if we were to do that, how long before we start seeing them wear the same clothes?
7th November 2006 03:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
hell, my ears must have been BURNING. thanks for the accolades and the show of apprection. so unexpected and so appreciated. i don't feel worthy as i've been M.I.A, but you all are always in my fondest thoughts.

MIA? It doesn't have to be that way.
7th November 2006 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

MIA? It doesn't have to be that way.

100% correct TTM!!!!
7th November 2006 03:40 PM
Jaxx i recently started working again and will therefore be forced into this basement office so hopefully i can hang out more.
7th November 2006 03:42 PM
jb Good luck to Phil Lesh.

jb, you got my boys mixed up. bobby's my main man and boy did he look great up close and personal when i accidently walked in on the sound check.
[Edited by Jaxx]
7th November 2006 03:43 PM
WJ
quote:
jb wrote:
Why are we thanking them again for the umptenth time!!! Why!!!

Aw, you're just mad this thread isn't about you.
Perhaps Joey needs to nuzzle you again and tell you what a special little man you are.

7th November 2006 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
WJ wrote:

Aw, you're just mad this thread isn't about you.
Perhaps Joey needs to nuzzle you again and tell you what a special little man you are.

Pleeze...........I'm already jealous about TomL and Nanker.
7th November 2006 03:45 PM
Dan You were all very missed this tour, at least by me. Hopefully I will run into Voodoo and Gazza at some point. Jaxx will be greeted again for sure.
7th November 2006 03:47 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
You were all very missed this tour, at least by me. Hopefully I will run into Voodoo and Gazza at some point. Jaxx will be greeted again for sure.

Meeting Gazza and Jaxx in New York was, as the young people say, "da bomb".
7th November 2006 03:50 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Dan wrote:
You were all very missed this tour, at least by me. Hopefully I will run into Voodoo and Gazza at some point. Jaxx will be greeted again for sure.

its been a while dan. you gotta come back. isn't your sister due a visit? martha lives here now. you are guaranteed a piece of mile high madness.
7th November 2006 03:53 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
Good luck to Phil Lesh.

jb, you got my boys mixed up. bobby's my main man and boy did he look great up close and personal when i accidently walked in on the sound check.
[Edited by Jaxx]

Seeing Bobby on the 17th; very fired up.
7th November 2006 04:02 PM
Jaxx
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Seeing Bobby on the 17th; very fired up.

i caught the opener in chicago at the riviera and then the second show at the eagle club in milwaukee. 2 words, simply phenomenal. the band is t-i-g-h-t
7th November 2006 04:04 PM
Dan
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

its been a while dan. you gotta come back. isn't your sister due a visit? martha lives here now. you are guaranteed a piece of mile high madness.

She is visiting here Thanksgiving weekend. I haven't been there since 1999! I was planning on taking some sort of vacation this year but all the money I saved from not going to as many concerts is suddenly getting blown - on concerts.
7th November 2006 04:05 PM
jb Can you advise of the John Denver Museum?
7th November 2006 04:05 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Dan wrote:
but all the money I saved from not going to as many concerts is suddenly getting blown - on concerts.

well, at least you're consistent. LMAO my sister will be visiting me as well. hopefully we can SKI.

quote:
jb wrote:
Can you advise of the John Denver Museum?

hell NO!!! i can take you where mick ate chinese food tho.
[Edited by Jaxx]
7th November 2006 04:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

i caught the opener in chicago at the riviera and then the second show at the eagle club in milwaukee. 2 words, simply phenomenal. the band is t-i-g-h-t

Now I am really excited. Come to St. Pete, Rat Dog is playing at a cool little outdoor venue downtown.

Anyone one live in the area interested in going..Nov 17th????
7th November 2006 04:08 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Can you advise of the John Denver Museum?

Last time I was there, Coors Brewery offered a free 90 min tour which ended in an on site bar with 3 free drinks.
7th November 2006 04:09 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

Last time I was there, Coors Brewery offered a free 90 min tour which ended in an on site bar with 3 free drinks.

Coors is run by some really right wing people...
7th November 2006 04:09 PM
Jaxx wish i could go to tampa. it was hard to come home after only 2. the four sets i saw were just a great retrospect, lots of bob show, not too much dead, some new ratdog. you're in for a treat.

i was trying to talk jb into checking out the boca show but he has no faith in my musical taste.
7th November 2006 04:14 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
wish i could go to tampa. it was hard to come home after only 2. the four sets i saw were just a great retrospect, lots of bob show, not too much dead, some new ratdog. you're in for a treat.

i was trying to talk jb into checking out the boca show but he has no faith in my musical taste.

Come on JB! We can see them in St. Pete on Fri night, drive over to Boca the next day and see them again that night. I saw them in Boca several years ago for a Horde Festival. Bruce Hornsby sat in--nice.
7th November 2006 04:19 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)