ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hard Woman Return to archive
November 11th, 2004 04:16 PM
klxracer OK, I am pleading here... I am trying to locate the video for Hard Woman off Mick Jagger's She's the boss album. Can't find it anywhere, looked in music shops, on the internet, on file sharing servers - nothing, nada, zip!

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find it?

Cheers!!

Paul
November 11th, 2004 04:18 PM
glencar I might have it in my VHS collection. It would require a trade of some other CD/DVDs.
r
November 12th, 2004 11:37 AM
Saint Sway have you checked in the NYC septic systems?

I'm pretty sure I flushed it many years ago.
November 12th, 2004 11:40 AM
klxracer Yeah, looked down there - lots of washed up wanna be but never was rockers, but no Hard Woman video. One of these aforementioned dudes down there thought it might be up above ground still, can't recall what he said his name was, but he said I'd think of him whenever I heard some song called Remedy?
November 12th, 2004 06:55 PM
Soldatti The video sucks with all those primitive effects and the version is different from the record.
November 12th, 2004 10:31 PM
BILL PERKS MICK AND THE FLYING V.. INDEED