ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Do your kids like Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 11th, 2004 05:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's a foam that goes up your ass, glencar. My doc thought I had IBS, but it turned out to be a bleeding ulcer.

joey. Just when we think she can't get anymore attractive she always suprises with this kind of stuff

Where was she 10 yrs ago?

November 11th, 2004 05:10 PM
gypsy Yes, that was pretty crass. But look at who I'm dealing with.
November 11th, 2004 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

joey. Just when we think she can't get anymore attractive she always suprises with this kind of stuff

Where was she 10 yrs ago?

Tele ..............................

She just wrote :

" I voted Republican. There. I outed myself. "

The horror .......................

THE HORROR .......................

Apocalypse Joe ™

November 11th, 2004 05:41 PM
gypsy OU vs. Nebraska this Saturday...

Prepare to cry like baby!
November 11th, 2004 06:17 PM
icydanger
kids....

JMH gives a f@@@@ & voted for the first time, against GWB,
rap & blues, used to like Michael Jackson, Jimi, now and then Stones, likes their character, peed on....

KMP is too young for a counting voice,
classical & Radiohead, Björk, Morsheeba, Harper, ecclectic really, not stone fan, enjoys their music when he rolls on it.

[Edited by icydanger]
November 11th, 2004 07:57 PM
glencar Joey, next time around you should vote Republican too. You can't always vote for losers.

Gypsy, I only hope that high school chum likes her shifts at Arby's. She sounds supremely stupid.
November 11th, 2004 10:05 PM
Mr Hess All my friends kids say they think of me when they see or hear the Stones!
I must be doing something right!
November 12th, 2004 07:52 AM
Cant Catch Me
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I've taken some shit about taking my kid to a show like that. To them, I say, fuck you. I see it as my parental duty to make sure my son can tell his grandkids...."I saw the Stones and Bob Dylan play live." This is important. There are no more Stones or Dylans out there. I doubt there ever will be. This is why it's important for us to give our kids the opportunity to take this stuff with them into the next generation.

Hell yeah!! My 10-year old daughter loves the Stones, and I didn't even have to try to encourage it. I had a tape in the car, called "Old Stones," with stuff like Fortune Teller, Money, Hey Mona, Carol, Not Fade Away, Poison Ivy, etc., on it and she started asking me to play it all the time and her interest grew from there. (Fortune Teller, Poison Ivy and Money were the songs that hooked her first.) And, funny thing, that's where I started out too, a long time ago, with "More Hot Rocks, Big Hits and Fazed Cookies" as my first Stones album (then Ya-Yas, then . . . well after that I was a goner). Trouble is, she swipes all my Stones CDs now. In fact, I gotta go get "Sticky Fingers" from her room right now so I can hear CYHMK.

We didn't catch the Licks tour but if they tour again I'll definitely be there with her.

My wife and I did take her to Prince this year, though, since he was getting such great reviews for the tour and supposedly wasn't gonna cuss a lot or talk about fucking. I think it's important that she learns that you can go to a rock concert, have a great time and not have to get so fucked up that she passes out, misses the whole show and comes home covered in puke.
November 12th, 2004 11:42 AM
jb I plan on taking my kids to the next Stones concert...I would not, however, ever take them to see Dylan as I have to much respect for them ....
November 12th, 2004 02:56 PM
F505 I think you can better take them to Dylan. His band rocks more than the Stones lately!
November 12th, 2004 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
I think you can better take them to Dylan. His band rocks more than the Stones lately!

I never enjoyed him since he converted to Christianity.....I don't like traitors.
[Edited by jb]
November 12th, 2004 02:59 PM
F505 But he rocks and the Stones don't.....
November 12th, 2004 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
But he rocks and the Stones don't.....

----------------------------------------->
November 12th, 2004 03:02 PM
F505 |

----------------------------------
November 12th, 2004 03:02 PM
F505 |
|
|
|
-----------------------
|
|
|
|
[Edited by F505]
November 12th, 2004 03:07 PM
jb [quote]F505 wrote:
|
|
|
|
-----------------------
|
|
|
|
[Edited by F505]
[/quote
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
////////////////////////////////////////////
November 12th, 2004 03:25 PM
icydanger
lost here

ggm
everything i want

Will go all together to see them on Tour soooooonnnnn

beads....lol

edited: where are my planets gone?

[Edited by icydanger]
November 12th, 2004 03:40 PM
Joey [quote]icydanger wrote:

November 12th, 2004 05:26 PM
gypsy joey, they DO still have Horsey sauce!
I went though Arby's drive-thru today and got a sandwich, and the guy asked "Would you like any Arby's sauce, Horsey sauce, or ketchup with that?" I had to keep from giggling.
November 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
icydanger
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]icydanger wrote:

oh no, not dog, dog is little pooh, not WMD
my balls changed board,
lol
November 12th, 2004 07:34 PM
icydanger
nothing much, baby beeing in arbies ice screams