ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nice Header! Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 10th, 2004 09:01 AM
nankerphelge The late great '78 tour!!

Mick looked particularly skinny-as-hell in '78!

Is there some guy with a big old bamboo pole in the crowd?!
How'd he git that thru security?

Was there some sort of disciplinin' going on?

[Edited by nankerphelge]
November 10th, 2004 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Was there some sort of disciplinin' going on?

........ spankin's for all .

J. Ewing ! ™
November 10th, 2004 09:35 AM
LadyJane The only "pole" I'm looking at is the one inside Mick's pants!!!

LJ.
November 10th, 2004 09:37 AM
jb Mick's package looks stuffed.
November 10th, 2004 09:49 AM
telecaster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
The only "pole" I'm looking at is the one inside Mick's pants!!!

LJ.

Is that all you women think about?
[Edited by telecaster]
November 10th, 2004 09:52 AM
Monkey Woman LOL It's not only on our minds, on jb's too...
November 10th, 2004 09:52 AM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Is that all you women thing about?

Yeah...you got a problem with that??? HeHeHe.

LJ.
November 10th, 2004 10:05 AM
Zeeta He looks a bit ill to be honest!

His right arm looks like the flesh could just fall off!

November 10th, 2004 10:10 AM
nankerphelge Business Owner Arrested After Allegedly Spanking Two Employees

POSTED: 7:58 am EST November 10, 2004

RED BANK, Tenn. -- The owner of a shaved ice business was arrested after two employees claimed he spanked them for making mistakes at work.

Paul Eugene Levengood, 57, was charged with two counts of sexual battery after the 19-year-old women complained.

One of the women told police that on her first day at the Tasty Flavors Sno Biz, Levengood made her sign a statement that said: "I give Gene permission to bust my behind any way he sees fit."

Police Sgt. Jay LaMance said the women likely accepted the spankings instead of leaving immediately because they were "brought up to respect anybody who is an authority figure."

One of the women told police Nov. 1 that she "was shocked at the incident but could not leave because she had no transportation." The other woman said she continued to work for Levengood for more than a year after she was spanked and that he told her "either she could be spanked or be fired."

Police say one of the women reported that on Oct. 30, her fourth day on the job, Levengood called her "into the back room of the store" after she forgot to put a banana in a smoothie drink.

She said that as punishment Levengood "bent her over his knee and spanked her behind 20 times." She said that a day earlier he "snapped a photograph of her behind" as she reached for a bottle on a shelf.

Levengood was freed on $2,000 bail pending a Nov. 16 court hearing. His franchise in this Chattanooga suburb was closed Tuesday.

At the company headquarters in Minneapolis, sales manager Tom Novetzke described Levengood as a "very Christian person," adding that "We've never had a complaint."
November 10th, 2004 11:09 AM
TooTough The guy with bamboo has got a flag on it, there are pics of 78 with people carrying all kinds of banners and flags.

The Anaheim 78 ticket reads

NO BOTTLES/CANS/CHAIRS/PETS ;-)
November 10th, 2004 12:08 PM
nankerphelge My '81 ticket said No Weapons!!

Always liked that!
November 10th, 2004 12:16 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Business Owner Arrested After Allegedly Spanking Two Employees

POSTED: 7:58 am EST November 10, 2004

RED BANK, Tenn. -- The owner of a shaved ice business was arrested after two employees claimed he spanked them for making mistakes at work.

Paul Eugene Levengood, 57, was charged with two counts of sexual battery after the 19-year-old women complained.

One of the women told police that on her first day at the Tasty Flavors Sno Biz, Levengood made her sign a statement that said: "I give Gene permission to bust my behind any way he sees fit."

Police Sgt. Jay LaMance said the women likely accepted the spankings instead of leaving immediately because they were "brought up to respect anybody who is an authority figure."

One of the women told police Nov. 1 that she "was shocked at the incident but could not leave because she had no transportation." The other woman said she continued to work for Levengood for more than a year after she was spanked and that he told her "either she could be spanked or be fired."

Police say one of the women reported that on Oct. 30, her fourth day on the job, Levengood called her "into the back room of the store" after she forgot to put a banana in a smoothie drink.

She said that as punishment Levengood "bent her over his knee and spanked her behind 20 times." She said that a day earlier he "snapped a photograph of her behind" as she reached for a bottle on a shelf.

Levengood was freed on $2,000 bail pending a Nov. 16 court hearing. His franchise in this Chattanooga suburb was closed Tuesday.

At the company headquarters in Minneapolis, sales manager Tom Novetzke described Levengood as a "very Christian person," adding that "We've never had a complaint."

Two Words ! :

{{{{{ HOWARD CARTER ! }}}}}

Jacky Ewing ! ™
November 10th, 2004 12:47 PM
gypsy Oh, you beat me to the spanking story in TN, Nanky. Damn you!

Howe could anyone NOT notice Mick's package in the header?

I think jb has an abnormally small penis...he's awfully bitter.
November 10th, 2004 02:37 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Is that all you women think about?

Yeah!...yer damn straight this is all we think about!
This, and chocolate being 2nd in the running.

Anything else you'd like to ask?
November 10th, 2004 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Anything else you'd like to ask?

Your stools ....................liquid or solid today ?!?!

JACKY EWING ! ™

|
|
|
|
|
|
V
November 10th, 2004 02:46 PM
parmeda Ask me again later, it's not time yet
November 10th, 2004 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Ask me again later, it's not time yet

You make Joey smile .
November 10th, 2004 02:47 PM
Saint Sway damn! When I see that pic I cant help but think what a fucking amazing party a Stones show must of been back then!!!

I get the impression that when the Stones came to town back then it was an excuse for everyone to party. Like the show was just a big crazy all day party affair.

I dont get that same vibe these days at shows. The high ticket prices make it so the crowd is mostly old yuppie farts standing around nodding their heads and regularly using their sell phones to check in with thier brokers and nannies. Blah.

lower the prices and bring back the days of sex, drugs and rock and rollin stones
November 10th, 2004 02:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
You make Joey smile .

darlin'...you make Pammy laugh like hell.
November 10th, 2004 02:50 PM
jb Amen Parmeda----------->
November 10th, 2004 02:51 PM
nankerphelge That's exactly right!

It was an entirely different atmosphere then!

You were seeing "the Stones" -- THE party band! THE reason you got into partying in the first place.
November 10th, 2004 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
That's exactly right!

It was an entirely different atmosphere then!

You were seeing "the Stones" -- THE party band! THE reason you got into partying in the first place.

Amen Nankerphelge------------------>
November 10th, 2004 02:57 PM
erikjjf
quote:
jb wrote:
Amen Nankerphelge------------------>

Amen Josh----------->
November 10th, 2004 02:57 PM
LadyJane The vantage point of the pic is just about the exact spot were I was standing on the floor at Rich stadium in 1978. I think the ticket was $10.00. Damn...things have changed.

LJ.
November 10th, 2004 02:58 PM
parmeda
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I get the impression that when the Stones came to town back then it was an excuse for everyone to party. Like the show was just a big crazy all day party affair.

Saint, my first show was in '78...on the day I graduated high school. I can't tell you how pissed off my parents were at me for tossing off the cap & gown and following a pilgrimage of friends into Soldier Field, lol.

Talk about a graduation party? Ha!
I haven't been the same since

[Edited by parmeda]
November 10th, 2004 02:58 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
The late great '78 tour!!

Mick looked particularly skinny-as-hell in '78!

Probably the drugs. His left arm looks like nothing but bone.
November 10th, 2004 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Amen Josh----------->

Hey Erik....allie and I missed you in the chat room today...
November 10th, 2004 08:26 PM
Soldatti Great pic, great time back then too...
November 10th, 2004 08:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Saint, my first show was in '78...on the day I graduated high school. I can't tell you how pissed off my parents were at me for tossing off the cap & gown and follwing a pilgrimage of friends into Soldier Field, lol.

Talk about a graduation party? Ha!
I haven't been the same since

Parmy & I were there together

What a show!

July 8, 1978

Oh my
November 10th, 2004 11:32 PM
parmeda Yes, tele...we were.
That day, and apparently EVERY fricken day when the Stones hit the Windy City since then.

So tell me...when will our paths REALLY cross again?

Soon? ...I hope so!

Page: 1 2