ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi guys! Anything going on? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
November 7th, 2004 03:32 PM
Maxlugar ?

-- Worlds Greatest Poster.

M!
November 7th, 2004 03:41 PM
LadyJane Max...I gotta hand it to you. You really know how to re-enter the party!!!

I am now likely being flamed at another message Board (which shall remain nameless lest the Webmaster brings legal action against me) for posting in defense of our beloved RO!!

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 03:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
?

-- Worlds Greatest Poster.

M!

repost the damn thing, will you?

sirmoonie and I already let Keno know he doesn't legally own your writing.

This is even weirder than The Great Circumscism...

well...okay - maybe not!

November 7th, 2004 04:23 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

This is even weirder than The Great Circumscism...

????????

November 7th, 2004 04:35 PM
Maxlugar Hi Gypsy!

Guess what my wife has crammed in her Uterus!

MACKY!
November 7th, 2004 04:36 PM
gypsy Max Junior?
November 7th, 2004 04:37 PM
Maxlugar Or Maxette. Something with my fabulous DNA!

November 7th, 2004 04:39 PM
gypsy Don't be too smug about it...word has it that joey is quite virile!

Developing...
November 7th, 2004 04:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

????????

When SS and Keno had the big circumcision flamewar....don't tell me you missed that!

A classic - equal to "The Dr.", VL vs B2B, Flynn's destruction of Stonesworld, SDH's Howe confession...

November 7th, 2004 04:44 PM
gypsy I missed the circumcision debate/fight. You MUST fill me in. PM me if you have to.
I've heard about Flynn...but don't know what she did exactly.
Damn...I feel like a total newbie.
November 7th, 2004 04:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I missed the circumcision debate/fight. You MUST fill me in. PM me if you have to.
I've heard about Flynn...but don't know what she did exactly.
Damn...I feel like a total newbie.

Flynn made Brenda look sane by comparison...really....

The Great Circumcscism - just take the current flame war and imagine it's about whether or not to circumcise - I kid you not. SS was being as deadly serious as Keno...

It was fabulous!

November 7th, 2004 04:52 PM
gypsy Can I ask which one was pro-circumcision and which one was against?
November 7th, 2004 04:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Can I ask which one was pro-circumcision and which one was against?

Take a guess...

Actually - that is when this board really took off. SS stormed (ha!) off and came here.

November 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Nasty Habits I missed the circumcision debate, but I recall hearing about it now. I just want to know what a circumsism is.

Sounds circumspect to me . . .

Wow. Just read the Gasland thread. Lugar, you impregnating imp! If you weren't so right wing I'd give you the nickname "Wobbly".

With his absolute insistence about being right all the time even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary (that stuff between you, sirmoonie, and him was too much!), it's a wonder Keno feels so offended by George W. Bush. Based solely on what I've gleaned from their public personas they seem to have a lot in common . . .

November 7th, 2004 04:59 PM
Nasty Habits Oh. Never mind. I get it now.

Lamby, you're still too smart for me.

Good one. I hope I get to steal it one day.

But I think it's

Circumschism

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
November 7th, 2004 05:04 PM
gypsy Let's all bow our heads and pray that MaxLugar is blessed with a son.
November 7th, 2004 05:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Oh. Never mind. I get it now.

Lamby, you're still too smart for me.

Good one. I hope I get to steal it one day.

But I think it's

Circumschism

[Edited by Nasty Habits]

You're right - my spelling has always sucked - even for someone who's proof read/edited for a book that made the NYTimes best list - in spite of meself!

I didn't coin the term. FPM did, steal it from him. it would be my pleasure!

As for the legal argument - utter madness. I know a bit about that sort of thing...as you know...it's part of my whole deal.

Don't anyone tell him about all those web archives out there...

November 7th, 2004 05:17 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Let's all bow our heads and pray that MaxLugar is blessed with a son.

uh oh...!
November 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
gypsy I'm sure little Maxlette will be a fine poster when she grows up. She's bound to be pissed when she sees that he propped her up with a copy of Dirty Work and snapped a pic of it to use as an avatar. She'll get even...
November 7th, 2004 05:37 PM
sirmoonie Circumschism trivia: Which highest order, state-of-the-art, poster's son's three week old penis started the Great Foreskin Wars of 2001?

Thats right. Uh huh, uh huh, right here.

Scott is three years old now. One day, when's he much older, I'll tell him all about the raging conflict his dick started in the Stones cyber-community. For now, though, I want him to enjoy his childhood without worrying about such worldly concerns.

November 7th, 2004 05:42 PM
gypsy It all comes together now.
On that note, I'm going to take a Soma.
November 7th, 2004 05:44 PM
nankerphelge Max owns the copyright.

But I bet Keno would have a good implied license argument for using or "editing" it once posted on his board.

Doesn't change the fact that the post was hysterical -- even if not everyone enjoyed the joke.

Congrats on the new ankle-biter Maxy!!

November 7th, 2004 05:46 PM
gypsy Maxy has made the best comeback in history.
He's so damn cool, I wish he'd fill my uterus.
November 7th, 2004 05:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Circumschism trivia: Which highest order, state-of-the-art, poster's son's three week old penis started the Great Foreskin Wars of 2001?

Thats right. Uh huh, uh huh, right here.

Scott is three years old now. One day, when's he much older, I'll tell him all about the raging conflict his dick started in the Stones cyber-community. For now, though, I want him to enjoy his childhood without worrying about such worldly concerns.

Ha! I hope you "illegally" saved all the posts and underground emails...

It would be a cyber scrap book like no other. I only got one of those "Baby's First Year" things.

I'm quite jealous. Damn penis envy!

November 7th, 2004 11:00 PM
gypsy It's okay, Lamby. Maybe one day they'll be a heated discussion over female circumcision...and since you're preggers with twin lambies...

...developing!
November 8th, 2004 12:30 AM
Sir Stonesalot >The Great Circumcscism - just take the current flame war and imagine it's about whether or not to circumcise - I kid you not. SS was being as deadly serious as Keno...<

You have no fucking clue about this, and you never did. It has always suited you for that to have been about circumscizing....because that is strange and absurd, and that is what you want. And you continue to bring it up. I have no idea why.

But it was never about that.

It was about Lew telling me that I was a barbarian, and a bad parent. Period. And then he banned me and deleted my reply to him. It had nothing to do with circumscision. It had to do with Lew being a major asshole, and me being fed up with his shit.

I know that isn't exactly the sexy absurdity that you'd like it to be, but that's the truth of the matter.

If you want it to be about circumscision, that's fine by me. It makes for a better story. Just know that that is all it would be...a story, a work of fiction.
November 8th, 2004 12:47 AM
gypsy What a bastard! I'm always in your corner, SS. I went over there and called Keno a twat just for you. I can tell from your previous posts that you're a wonderful father. How dare he say anything to the contrary.
November 8th, 2004 01:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot >I went over there and called Keno a twat <

Gypsy...why would you do that? That's just silly. A complete waste of time.

Why do any of the regulars here give 2 shits about King Lew, his board, or what is said over there? It doesn't matter. Let them think whatever they want. I can't believe(check that, sadly I guess I can believe)how petty this has become. It's so 4th grade.

All you did was make yourself look like an immature little namecaller. Plus, you just gave Lew ammunition to throw back at us. You are much better and bigger than that.

I want no part of any inter-board squabbles. It's ridiculous.

Now, come lay across Big Daddy's lap...you need spanked.
November 8th, 2004 02:07 AM
gypsy It was immature and stupid, I agree.
Am I excused if I posted while under the influence of both valium AND soma?
November 8th, 2004 07:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot OK, you can be excused.....but only if you share.

Still gotta be spanked. But it can be just for fun now.
Page: 1 2 3 4