ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the British Tour - May 27, 1976 - Earl's Court, London
© 1976, 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MICKS EYES CHANGE COLORS Return to archive
November 6th, 2004 09:55 PM
iluvmickjagger07 most of the times when i see mick, his eyes are blue but in the video "going to a go-go" his eyes are brown. does his eyecolor change?
November 6th, 2004 10:07 PM
KeithRichardsgrl yes it dose.
November 7th, 2004 04:10 AM
gorda Micky's eyes never change! His eyes are always a beautiful shade of blue!

P.S. I have never seen that video, but maybe it could be the lighting?
November 7th, 2004 07:32 AM
magicwoman i think Mick wears a contact lens with colour
November 7th, 2004 07:24 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gorda wrote:
Micky's eyes never change! His eyes are always a beautiful shade of blue!

P.S. I have never seen that video, but maybe it could be the lighting?

no they show a close-up of his eyes and i even pressed pause on it and they were completely brown. its from an 80s concert where hes wearing a maroon, light purple suit.(i think thats what hes wearing)
November 7th, 2004 07:27 PM
gypsy Mick does NOT have brown eyes. Your TV must be jacked. They're blue or grey. There was a huge debate about it over at Shidoobee with Stonesdoug's forum.
November 7th, 2004 07:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Mick does NOT have brown eyes. Your TV must be jacked. They're blue or grey. There was a huge debate about it over at Shidoobee with Stonesdoug's forum.

They really do belong there.

Gorda and Brenda can eat fried dough together...

November 9th, 2004 09:26 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Mick does NOT have brown eyes. Your TV must be jacked. They're blue or grey. There was a huge debate about it over at Shidoobee with Stonesdoug's forum.

really? so they do change, right? but not to brown, just to grey. have you seen the video "going to a go-go"? i just know in that video they were not blue at all
November 10th, 2004 04:29 AM
IanBillen
I always thought they were red.
Or was that Keith?....
Ian
November 10th, 2004 05:24 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
really? so they do change, right? but not to brown, just to grey. have you seen the video "going to a go-go"? i just know in that video they were not blue at all

Er... Dear iluvmickjagger07, this may be news to you but it's a fact of nature that everbody's eyes appear to "change color" when the light changes. For instance, in bright natural sun light, or in a strong artificial white light, you see the eyes of a person in their natural color. For Mick, it's blue, a clear blue, but with a little speck of brown in one of them. Check this pic to see what I mean (click for large version):

But when the light is dim, or if the person is shown in artificial colored light, you can see his/her eyes differently. Blue may appear grey or even brownish. That's often the case on stage on in videos with fancy lighting.

So in a nutshell, it's not Mick's eyes that change color, it's the light that make them look like that.

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
November 10th, 2004 05:39 AM
Jumacfly fascinating thread !!
November 10th, 2004 06:17 AM
L&A
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
fascinating thread !!

Hello, my French friend
November 10th, 2004 06:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
L&A wrote:

Hello, my French friend

hi Hombre!
hope you re ok
see ya
jU
November 10th, 2004 07:31 AM
nankerphelge Take a look at the LP (the what?) cover of Black and Blue.

You get a big ol' mug shot of Mick and them baby blues.
And you get a good profile shot of Keith's mid-70s brown, with just a hint of wasted, peepers!

November 10th, 2004 08:33 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Take a look at the LP (the what?) cover of Black and Blue.

You get a big ol' mug shot of Mick and them baby blues.
And you get a good profile shot of Keith's mid-70s brown, with just a hint of wasted, peepers!

A hint of wasted peepers?! A hint??

One look at that LP (we're showing our age Nanky) and I get majorly buzzed!!!

LJ.
November 10th, 2004 08:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

November 10th, 2004 08:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl "Green & Blue"... and both see this one

November 11th, 2004 03:14 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Er... Dear iluvmickjagger07, this may be news to you but it's a fact of nature that everbody's eyes appear to "change color" when the light changes. For instance, in bright natural sun light, or in a strong artificial white light, you see the eyes of a person in their natural color. For Mick, it's blue, a clear blue, but with a little speck of brown in one of them. Check this pic to see what I mean (click for large version):

i know that but it showed a close-up on just his eyes and and they were really really brown. has any one seen the video going to a go-go? they might know what im talking about.

But when the light is dim, or if the person is shown in artificial colored light, you can see his/her eyes differently. Blue may appear grey or even brownish. That's often the case on stage on in videos with fancy lighting.

So in a nutshell, it's not Mick's eyes that change color, it's the light that make them look like that.

[Edited by Monkey Woman]

November 11th, 2004 03:17 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

[Edited by Monkey Woman]

i know that but it showed a close-up on just his eyes and and they were really really brown. has any one seen the video going to a go-go? they might know what im talking about.
November 11th, 2004 03:20 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Look at his eyes on the miss you video.