ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Osbourne blasts Mother Teresa (NSC) Return to archive
November 11th, 2005 12:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels OSBOURNE BLASTS MOTHER TERESA

Rock matriarch SHARON OSBOURNE has launched a scathing verbal attack on the late Christian missionary MOTHER TERESA - because she is sickened by people who try to be "everything to everybody".

Osbourne, wife of rocker OZZY OSBOURNE, has recently taken issue with several iconic figures including pop queen MADONNA, who she berated for writing children's books.

And Osbourne has no compassion for Mother Teresa, who died aged in 1997 aged 87.

She says, "Nobody is everything to everybody.

"I didn't like Mother Teresa. See? Somebody didn't like her. Ugly old c**t in sandals."

contactmusic.com
11/11/2005 17:24

November 11th, 2005 02:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
OSBOURNE BLASTS MOTHER TERESA

Rock matriarch SHARON OSBOURNE has launched a scathing verbal attack on the late Christian missionary MOTHER TERESA - because she is sickened by people who try to be "everything to everybody".

Osbourne, wife of rocker OZZY OSBOURNE, has recently taken issue with several iconic figures including pop queen MADONNA, who she berated for writing children's books.

And Osbourne has no compassion for Mother Teresa, who died aged in 1997 aged 87.

She says, "Nobody is everything to everybody.

"I didn't like Mother Teresa. See? Somebody didn't like her. Ugly old c**t in sandals."

contactmusic.com
11/11/2005 17:24

are these people even a factor anymore? I mean, sorry to say, but if anything takes to heart something that comes out of Ozzy's Mouth (please note, his recent duet with miss Piggy), they have serious issues in life and will probably never reach their career goals of being mop up guy at the Peep Show.
November 11th, 2005 03:03 PM
Dick Bush I would not care too much what this lady is thinking. She is payed for shittin, and I am glad to know that she works hard for her money.
November 11th, 2005 03:21 PM
J.J.Flash This face-fucked whore has been bad-mouthing everybody for everything for so long..... fuckin' bitch...
November 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
This face-fucked whore has been bad-mouthing everybody for everything for so long..... fuckin' bitch...

but it is keeping people talking about her...genius or insanity?
November 11th, 2005 03:27 PM
J.J.Flash Puggy my dearest Stonesian Buddy....

Ozzy's duet with Miss Piggy wasn't so recent. I think they recorded Born to be Wild. I never cared too much for his late solo stuff, but he surely made some raw Rock'n'Roll in the late 60's and through the 70's with Black Sabbath.

As I give value to a great extent to your knowledgeable opinion, I would to know if you agree.
November 11th, 2005 03:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sharon Osbourne Describes Ozzy As A "Rabbit" In Bed
How nice!...
By: Lowri Williams on 11/11/2005

‘The X Factor’ judge Sharon Osbourne has revealed that her shaky husband Ozzy Osbourne is a sex crazed ‘rabbit’ between the sheets.

Despite being 57 years old and having suffered from alcohol and drug related problems for years, Ozzy has no problems in the bedroom department if his wife is to be believed.

According to Softpedia Sharon said: "He's like a fucking rabbit, honestly. We have sex every night we're together. Every night! Sometimes I have to tell him I am too tired, but Ozzy's never tired."

Mrs Osbourne thought that every man was as up for it as Ozzy until her friends started complaining about their sex lives.

She added: "Since I started talking to other couples about sex as I got older, I realized that Ozzy is very highly sexed compared to a lot of them."

She paints such a beautiful picture doesn’t she…?
November 11th, 2005 03:37 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Sharon Osbourne Describes Ozzy As A "Rabbit" In Bed
How nice!...
By: Lowri Williams on 11/11/2005

‘The X Factor’ judge Sharon Osbourne has revealed that her shaky husband Ozzy Osbourne is a sex crazed ‘rabbit’ between the sheets.

Despite being 57 years old and having suffered from alcohol and drug related problems for years, Ozzy has no problems in the bedroom department if his wife is to be believed.

According to Softpedia Sharon said: "He's like a fucking rabbit, honestly. We have sex every night we're together. Every night! Sometimes I have to tell him I am too tired, but Ozzy's never tired."

Mrs Osbourne thought that every man was as up for it as Ozzy until her friends started complaining about their sex lives.

She added: "Since I started talking to other couples about sex as I got older, I realized that Ozzy is very highly sexed compared to a lot of them."

She paints such a beautiful picture doesn’t she…?

THAT'S OUTRAGEOUSLY FAR ENOUGH!
November 11th, 2005 03:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Puggy my dearest Stonesian Buddy....

Ozzy's duet with Miss Piggy wasn't so recent. I think they recorded Born to be Wild. I never cared too much for his late solo stuff, but he surely made some raw Rock'n'Roll in the late 60's and through the 70's with Black Sabbath.

As I give value to a great extent to your knowledgeable opinion, I would to know if you agree.

As you are truly a master and a "top teir" member of the pug army, I concur. Ozzy with Sabbath and even a lot of his early solo stuff (ended with No More Tears) was fantastic, hard hitting, and wonderful. His decision to record with The pig seems new to me as I could never get that out of my mind. I would be greatly humiliated if Mick Jagger decided to do a duet with Underdog, Ozzy fans should feel the same way.
November 11th, 2005 03:59 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

[...] I would be greatly humiliated if Mick Jagger decided to do a duet with Underdog, Ozzy fans should feel the same way.

Thank you very much for your support!

I feel that Fleabit's funny images would fit this thread well. He's a great poster and an brilliant mind to follow.
November 11th, 2005 05:32 PM
texile too much information for me.....
sharon osbourne, a rabbit reference and ozzie - and ugly picture.
someone take the microphone away from her once and for all.
November 11th, 2005 06:24 PM
Soldatti I'll have nightmares tonight.
November 12th, 2005 12:29 AM
Zack Speaking of sex crazed . . .

Judge Allows Lawsuit Against KISS' Simmons
By SAMUEL MAULL, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - A woman who claims to be a former girlfriend of KISS rocker Gene Simmons can proceed with a defamation lawsuit in which she says he made her sound like a "sex-addicted nymphomaniac" during a VH1 television show, a judge has ruled.

State Supreme Court Justice Rosalyn Richter denied Simmons' motion to dismiss two of three claims by Georgeann Walsh Ward, 53, who says in court papers made public Friday that Simmons slandered her during a "rockumentary" about KISS.

Ward said in her lawsuit, filed in January, that photos of her appeared 11 times during the report on KISS, which was shown on the network several times in July and August. In it, Simmons claimed to have had sexual encounters with 4,600 women.

The documentary, "When KISS Ruled The World," chronicled the band's 30-year career, its impact on rock music and the quartet's "wild" antics. The other band members were guitarist/singer Paul Stanley, drummer Peter Criss, and guitarist Ace Frehley.

Simmons says during the show, "There wasn't a girl that was off limits, and I enjoyed every one of them," Ward's court papers say.

At another point Simmons says, "I was a 24-hour whore. All I ever thought about was sex." This, court papers say, was shown and followed by a photo of Ward with Simmons.

Ward's papers say that because a photo of her with Simmons — though her name is never mentioned — was shown during remarks about his sexual adventures, she was in effect portrayed as "wild" and "unchaste."

Richter let stand Ward's two claims that she was depicted as unchaste or promiscuous during the documentary, even though Ward admitted she was in a "romantic" relationship with Simmons.

Social mores regarding sex between unmarried persons have changed, the judge said, but the law still says that calling a woman unchaste is defamation.

The judge dismissed Ward's claim that her likeness was used for commercial purposes without her permission. Richter said editorial use of photographs in documentaries or news publications is not barred by law.

Ward's lawyer, Martha McBrayer, did not return calls for comment.

Linda Steinman, who represents Simmons, did not return calls for comment.

November 12th, 2005 06:56 AM
corgi37 She's a class act, that Sharon.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)