ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: so is that rareties cd available now @ any starbucks..? Return to archive
November 11th, 2005 11:04 AM
mac_daddy do they have these things in stock, or is there some kiosk that dealio that i have to go and f*ck around with as it burns my straight-from-mp3 CD-R..?

if it is the former, i will pick it up for the ride down to sd today; if it is the latter, i might pass completely.

thanks (in advance) for any info.

(edited for grammar )
[Edited by mac_daddy]
November 11th, 2005 11:41 AM
Nellcote Enjoy the Grande Mocha Triple Cup of Death for now..
The disc drops 11/22...
Have fun my BC following friend...
I was @ The Paradise last night taking in Shooter Jennings...
November 11th, 2005 12:00 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Enjoy the Grande Mocha Triple Cup of Death for now..
The disc drops 11/22...
Have fun my BC following friend...
I was @ The Paradise last night taking in Shooter Jennings...

thanks for the tip. i avoid that place like the plague, but will venture inside for the stones...

starbucks/coffee bean, et al are kinda anaheim. the only possible reason i would visit any of them is to see the stones, a good friend, or both. to approximate the drive, think providence to giants stadium, with more traffic. i dont know how people do that for a f*ckin baseball game; i'll do it for the stones, but that is it. the nerve of arte to put "los angeles" in the team name solely for marketing! who the hell does he think he is kidding? but i digress...

i understand shooter is doing pretty well these days. how was the show..?

and my f*cking eagles... man, that 14-16 los to nc last week was tough skins. let's hope they take out nc state tomorrow. they are going to be a sleeper in the acc this year in men's hoops, though
November 11th, 2005 12:27 PM
Nellcote Shooter was white hot.
Played for 90 minutes.
He's good Southern Rock, kind of in the 1st incarnation
of Skynyrd style..yet, he can bring the whole event to
a whisper very easily when he gets on the piano.
Got a good dose of old Nashville, not Shaniatized Nashville
It was the balls, we met him after, he's the real deal.
He's got a top notch band, all from LA, btw...
I read on this site where others give him grief for making it after his father passed, however, he's self made so far as I've seen.
Support was this chick from SE Mass, Sarah Borges, who was quite good.
www.sarahborges.com/home.html

LAA are one of the rumored teams to get Manny, things will get crazy then...

BC had no biz losing that game, I think it's a test year for the new ACC for them for pigskin
Hoops will be great
November 11th, 2005 01:12 PM
mmdog
Mac Daddy,

The album will be available at all outlets. It's not a Starbucks exclusive. So you can avoid starbucks if you wish.
November 11th, 2005 01:47 PM
doo doo doo Dude True mac daddy, you can avoid buying the rarities album at starbucks, but I'm afraid there is no avoiding driving through the dreaded Orange Curtain on your way to Petco Park today. Be sure to gas up before you leave so you don't have to make a stop in Buena Park, Santa Ana or god forbid Tustin.
November 11th, 2005 06:15 PM
Soldatti The album will be released on Dec. 6 here.
November 11th, 2005 07:50 PM
Bloozehound If Santa Clause doesn't put this cd in my stocking I'll just walk into Wal-Mart and Git'R Done!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)