ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some Thoughts for this Weekend Return to archive
November 11th, 2005 06:33 AM
Poplar
"Laugh" should have made the show long before both RFD & IWTL. Gimmie some more variety off ABB and another song like "As Tears Go By" most nights, and we're doing ok.

ps - with U2 in Oakland and McCartney there in the past week, some some are calling this "The Biggest Week in Bay Area Rock'n' Roll History." Yes, ridic considering the area's past... but still, that's some firepower round these parts. The Stones need to follow Metalica with a monumental performance, and round out the whole week.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/bayarealiving/ci_3201091
November 11th, 2005 06:51 AM
Jair
quote:
Poplar wrote:

"Laugh" should have made the show long before both RFD & IWTL. Gimmie some more variety off ABB and another song like "As Tears Go By" most nights, and we're doing ok.

ps - with U2 in Oakland and McCartney there in the past week, some some are calling this "The Biggest Week in Bay Area Rock'n' Roll History." Yes, ridic considering the area's past... but still, that's some firepower round these parts. The Stones need to follow Metalica with a monumental performance, and round out the whole week.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/bayarealiving/ci_3201091

Hey Poplar,
Who made the best show? Just 2 or 3 lines about any one, please?
Thanks in advance!
November 11th, 2005 06:59 AM
Poplar
sorry man, i didn't mean so sound like i'd seen them all.
i just saw U2 in San Jose (back in the spring), and will see 'em again in CLT in Dec.

I heard and read good things about Paul. Seems strange, but I didn't know many people going over to U2. Taht said, I live about an hour and a half away.

---
footnote:
as per U2, i'd like to see a little more next month than i did in SJ. Having seen the Stones and U2 each once this year, the head-to-head goes to our boys.. hands down. But i see U2 in the same building in a few weeks. It'll be an interesting comparison.
November 11th, 2005 08:21 AM
gimmekeef If there is a threat lurking...its Metallica tryin to pull an AC/DC with a big energetic show.They'll pull out all the stops but I think this time the boys will prevail!!!
November 11th, 2005 09:40 AM
nankerphelge Believe me -- if there is a threat lurking, it is Joey,

in an alleyway,

wearing a silver Lycra body suit,

EXCITED!

shiver
[Edited by nankerphelge]
November 11th, 2005 10:33 AM
Joey [quote]nankerphelge wrote:
Believe me -- if there is a threat lurking, it is Joey,

in an alleyway,

wearing a silver Lycra body suit "

Nanky ?!?!

|
|
|
V

November 11th, 2005 10:37 AM
Joey " - with U2 in Oakland and McCartney there in the past , some some are calling this "The Biggest Week in Bay Area Rock'n' Roll History."

I hear you screaming my Stonesian Brother .....

With MACCA here last week and U2 in town on December 15th followed closely by the Stones in January , some in these parts are calling this the " Biggest Two Months in Omaha , NE Rock 'n' Roll History " .

Word ..... To all your Flackys !!!!

Joey ( Got Game Today .... and you ?!?! )

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)