ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
Petco Park, San Diego, CA - November 11, 2005
© 2005 Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! Return to archive
November 8th, 2005 06:46 PM
iluvmickjagger07 this is the month im going to finally see the STONES!! and i am ridiculously excited even though my seats are so damn far.
anyways, im not very familiar with the whole concert process so i have a few questions.

.is there any way i could sneek to floor seats or just get a little closer some time during the show?
.are they going to record the dallas or houston show?
.do yall know the playlist for dallas or houston show?

thank you very much!
sarah
November 8th, 2005 06:55 PM
Dan
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
this is the month im going to finally see the STONES!! and i am ridiculously excited even though my seats are so damn far.
anyways, im not very familiar with the whole concert process so i have a few questions.

.is there any way i could sneek to floor seats or just get a little closer some time during the show?

Maybe

quote:

Yes

quote:

No

quote:

thank you very much!
sarah

You're welcome
November 8th, 2005 07:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you have friends with better seats, sometimes you can change seats during the Keith set, or b-stage, or any other moment, you can go to the restrooms and there change tickets, of course it depends on the venue

Other option is post your pix again and I'm sure that more than one will be willing to change seats
November 8th, 2005 07:18 PM
Dan
quote:

Other option is post your pix again and I'm sure that more than one will be willing to change seats

I am halfway tempted to buy some better seats and fly to Dallas. Sarah - you ARE 18 right?
November 8th, 2005 07:33 PM
glencar Get a fake badge & walk your way up, honey!
November 8th, 2005 07:48 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Dan wrote:

Maybe

Yes

No

You're welcome

how do u know whether theyre recording it or not? and are they going to sell it?
thanks

and no not 18 yet. still in sweet 16 but will be 17 by the time of the concert
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
November 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Gazza you'll feel 47 by the time it's ended!
November 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
If you have friends with better seats, sometimes you can change seats during the Keith set, or b-stage, or any other moment, you can go to the restrooms and there change tickets, of course it depends on the venue

thats a good idea but the only people i know that r going have seats right by me. this boy in my school claims hes got good seats but i dont believe him.
wait.. so theres 2 stages? like on the 40 licks tour?
and ill try to take pics on the day of the concert
thanks!
November 8th, 2005 07:54 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
glencar wrote:
Get a fake badge & walk your way up, honey!

lol and where can i get one.....?
November 8th, 2005 07:55 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Gazza wrote:
you'll feel 47 by the time it's ended!

lol
i hope its that good
November 8th, 2005 09:47 PM
Scottfree Congrats girlie, remember you're carrying the torch for all us old timers....
November 8th, 2005 10:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

thank you very much!
sarah

You remind me of ME prepping for the '75 Tour!!! So sweet...17 years old.

Sarah....once you realize you are in the same room as Mick Jagger...IF you are still standing....you could try to get closer....you'll WANT to (I still do!!)..... just enjoy every second of the night, remember to breathe and be safe.

There will DEFINITELY be a recording of the show and I'll make sure you get a copy As far as the setlist....don't worry....you won't be disappointed and you'll never forget the Concert

Enjoy the show....and post a review for us.

LJ.

November 9th, 2005 05:00 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing while
reading her posts.....

Takes you back, doesn't it?

November 9th, 2005 08:50 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Sarah....once you realize you are in the same room as Mick Jagger...IF you are still standing....you could try to get closer....you'll WANT to (I still do!!)..... just enjoy every second of the night, remember to breathe and be safe.

There will DEFINITELY be a recording of the show and I'll make sure you get a copy As far as the setlist....don't worry....you won't be disappointed and you'll never forget the Concert

Enjoy the show....and post a review for us.

LJ.

thanks lady jane! that was touching.
November 10th, 2005 05:49 AM
Poplar
girl, you've inspired me to party my ass off this weekend.
SBC won't be left standing.
November 10th, 2005 10:05 PM
stonesmachine Your gonna have a blast!!!!!! Let us know how you liked it.
[Edited by stonesmachine]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)