ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Today Show Return to archive
11-11-03 10:00 PM
100 Years Ago The Stones looked great in that interview, there was a real camraderie and warmth between the four of them. Seeing that certainly dispelled the perception that they all hate each other and it's all about the money. The love of what they do and the love playing live with each other comes through more than any Stones interview I've ever seen. Even Charlie makes a joke about how he quits after every tour and eludes to how he misses the road after a week. After watching that interview I get the impression that those 3 year gaps between Stones activities are through (after listening to Jagger, it's not impossible to see them hit the road in '04). So maybe, just maybe we are the cusp of a Stones renaissance: a new era with no solo bullshit or waiting 4 years for a tour AND a rockin' Stones album or three, full of weave and open G bliss. They all probably realize father time's clock is ticking and it's time to kick some ass.
11-11-03 10:51 PM
Steel Wheels Full of weave and open g bliss - my kind of talk! YEAH!