ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Letter to Best Buy Return to archive
11-10-03 08:36 PM
Steel Wheels Dear Best Buy,

When them doors open up, you mutha fuckers better have the God Damned DVD set up front. No bullshit. I will smash anything that lives that comes between me and the DVD set. Smash like the HULK. Glass, display booths, wood, concrete. It all turns to dust under my enraged fists when I pound it all into a distant memory.

If there are free goodies, I better get some. Posters, a shirt, pins...shit I'd take Charlie Watts socks. Whatever ya got it goes right into my bag at the checkout.

I'm coming with 35 bucks. I want those dunderheaded cashiers to ring me up fast and please for the love of god DO NOT TRY TO SELL ME OTHER SHIT. No I don't need a BB credit card, some asshole cream, a fucking toaster, needle nose plyers.

JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING CHANGE AND GET ME OUT THE FRONT DOOR.
11-10-03 08:45 PM
SHINE A LIGHT extermely well said. i got mine today in the delivery system...ups.
i was surprised to find a guitar pick inside the box. be careful when you open the box, the guitar pick will fall out.
good luck!!!!!!
11-10-03 09:00 PM
Some Guy Well put, my sentiments exactly. And you could open at midnight Each mon. to sell the next days release items early. What great PR.
11-10-03 09:32 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ayyyy-men.

Addendum:

I have to drive to New Hampshire to get to a Best Buy. When I get there at around 4 in the afternoon, I expect my Four Flicks DVD and a hearty "thank you", then I want to leave. Do not tempt me with the rest of the crap you're selling, because I can't afford it. I want only this DVD, no more, no less. Attempts to get me to join your frequent buyer's program will be met with a kick to the balls, or, if the asker is female, a sucker punch to the ovaries, just to get the point across. Your reproductive organs are forfeit if you come between me and pure Stonesean bliss.

If any change is made to this plan... the same punishment applies. To everyone.

Especially Chad.

-tSYX --- Get your hands offa my woman, motherfucker!
11-10-03 09:37 PM
Steel Wheels Altamont will be forgotten if they sell out of the dvd before I can get there.
11-10-03 09:44 PM
Phog I will be strolling in to Best Buy at 11:00 AM or so. If, by some chance, there are no copies to be had--someone will be going to the hospital. It won't be me, either
11-10-03 09:44 PM
Some Guy Bro , chill you got this. It's all good tomorrow.
11-10-03 11:09 PM
MP I have to buy a DVD player first
11-11-03 05:08 AM
egon there is no best buy in france...
11-11-03 06:56 AM
Some Guy And open at 9am. They don't open until ten. This sux and blows
11-11-03 07:19 AM
SirMuddy They better have it this morning
I took a day-off at job...
I'm gonna be there at 9:00...
smoking joint till it opens...
they better have it...
11-11-03 08:48 AM
Some Guy Getting ready to roll out to BB now. Operation Flicks Flu is going according to plan thus far. It's 70 and sunny in Atl. today which is great for Nov. Let's do the damn thang!
11-11-03 04:38 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Gotcha, muthafuckah! Can't wait to pop this sucker in.

Ohhhh... so sweeet and warm...

-tSYX --- Like pie!
11-11-03 05:26 PM
glencar I just put the French tickler on...
11-11-03 10:57 PM
Steel Wheels Jesus Christ, this set is a gift. Oh my God it is so fucking beyond words.

I'm finding cool little things here and there.

My home theater was shaking! I'm shaking! It's the Rolling Stones at their best. This is by far the best music I've ever heard.

I'm so giddy over this dvd set I'm sure to sound like a fruit. I love the studio jams, I love the clarity of the music, the French show was brilliant. Everything was perfect, with one exception.

I'd like to see the Burke song without the fade outs to interviews.
11-12-03 12:00 AM
BILL PERKS IT'S ABSOLUTE FECKIN MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JB EAT SHIT!!!I DONT CARE WHO BUYS IT. I GOT IT,GOT WAY MORE THAN MY MONIES WORTH...THE BAND DID RIGHT BY US WITH THIS ONE!