ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boycotts Return to archive
11-10-03 04:57 PM
Steel Wheels I have a boycott of my own going on.

All Stones. All the time.

If I drop out of view for the next month, don't worry. I'll be watching and re-watching dvd set.

Be well fellow Stones fans!
11-10-03 05:41 PM
caro Will you eat nothing but frozen pizza?
11-10-03 06:25 PM
glencar Now THERE'S an idea. Gotta go frozen food shopping...
11-10-03 08:26 PM
Steel Wheels Listen, I'm not well. I've got the 4 Licks Flu.

Let me tell you this - I was two songs into my Keith Richards and the Expensive Winos DVD and I was interrupted. So pissed off I was that I turned everything off and that was it!

When I get the Stones DVD, I'm locking myself in and watching this M.F'er without one interruption.

I get into a zone when I listen to music and I can't be bothered. It's very upsetting to the point of anger when it does happen. I want to smash shit like the Hulk.
11-10-03 09:09 PM
Some Guy Steel Wheels, You could be my brother. I have been setting it up for weeks to have a case of the flicks. An aflicktion if you will!
11-10-03 09:23 PM
Steel Wheels Hello my brother! I just got off the phone with customer service at Best Buy. Those pricks can't reserve a copy for me. Assholes! I think of all the dough I've dumped in their store and they can't do me one favor.

I feel my rage building. It's a matter of time before I explode. I'll be stuck in work tomorrow and not getting home until 7-8pm.

Oh god I'm feeling sick...
11-10-03 09:42 PM
Some Guy The af flicks tion has set in. When those buttheads at BB open I shall be there first! I will zip in and zip out! Lets do this