ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: L.A. Return to archive
11-10-03 01:34 PM
Lavendar So how much truth is there to a concert in LA by Best Buy with the Stones in February?? Have to start planning! Would be a nice Xmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]
11-10-03 04:05 PM
mac_daddy huh?

more info please...
11-10-03 05:10 PM
Steel Wheels If I don't read about it in the press, I chalk up these internet suggestions and false.
11-10-03 06:31 PM
glencar Someone at Shidoobee breathlessly reported that the Stones will throw a concert next February in LA for whichever Best Buy outlet sells the most copies of 4 Flix.
11-10-03 08:48 PM
SHINE A LIGHT maybe we'll learn something about that when the stones appear on the nbc morning show tomorrow, tuesday!!!!

why else would they do that show???
11-10-03 10:27 PM
glencar That horrible bitch Kathie Lee Couric made wisecracks about Keith on this morning's edition.
11-11-03 05:17 AM
egon glencar, please be specific.
11-11-03 10:03 AM
glencar Egon, Katie Couric is a jackass on our morning "chat show." She said something about Keith along the lines of "He looks beat up." Matt, her trusty co-host, said that Keith was a bright guy & very polite. The interviewed aired this morning & Katie had nothing else to say. I posted elsewhere about the interview.
11-11-03 11:13 AM
mickchickxxx Katie Couric is a bitch!
11-11-03 11:56 AM
SHINE A LIGHT oh dear me,yes mickckickxxx,katie is not only a bitch, but a stupid one to boot!!!!