ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with Prince Charles? Return to archive
11-09-03 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Appears he's all a'flitter about accusations that he had a "secret life" and homosexual affair with one of the help!

Apparently there is a gag order in place (interesting name eh) preventing the disclosure of the accusations, but the Prince's own PR folk came out and said "we can't tell you what the accusations are, but they are untrue"

WTF?
That's what he's paying for??
A Royal "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Whole mess probably got started way back in some military academy.

That's Howe these things happen y'know....

[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-09-03 01:40 PM
Gazza From what I can see, its a fuss over nothing. Even the press in the UK generally find the rumours to be ludicrous

the guy who started the story apparently has a history of alcoholism and mental illness and has made unsubstantiated claims in the past.

ho-hum....
11-09-03 01:54 PM
gypsy Oh, Howe lame!
11-09-03 02:00 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh dear, fleet street at it again!!!!!
11-09-03 02:48 PM
Scot Rocks As its the royal family, nothing would surprise me now, even though the allegations seem to be ill founded.

11-09-03 04:47 PM
Highwire Rob I have heard from my sources that the Corgis categorically deny the allegations.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
11-10-03 02:43 AM
glencar Charles was alleged to be a "poofter" before he hooked up with Lady Di.
11-10-03 06:23 AM
Zeeta Well apparently he was found in bed in the morning with his valet, therefore if allegations are true he is a bisexual.

Well so was Jagger and Bowie!!!!!

We'll see but the royals have handled pretty badly..
11-10-03 05:09 PM
Joey

www.HoweMilitary.com
11-10-03 06:16 PM
Gazza >Charles was alleged to be a "poofter" before he hooked up with Lady Di.

maybe in your house he was. Certainly wasnt an allegation in this country. Who fucking cares anyway

11-10-03 06:30 PM
glencar LOL My "house" has little interest in the royals. I think I read in some American tabloids back then that ER2 was getting worried that her oldest son was getting older & still hadn't settled down. There was some stuff about whether or not he really liked women.
11-10-03 06:41 PM
Gazza LOL. "tabloids" - nuff said.

I dont think hes a poof although I'd question the sanity and taste of any red blooded male who preferred that old boiler he ended up with to his wife!

I guess she must have great "personality" for want of a better word.
11-10-03 06:43 PM
glencar I agree wholeheartedly. This whole story is oddly sourced & timed. Charles is a jackass but he's not a poofter.
11-10-03 07:57 PM
SHINE A LIGHT he falls off horses while playing polo.....give the guy a break?????
11-10-03 08:29 PM
Steel Wheels What the hell does the royal family do? Last time I checked they do nothing. Figureheads = dunderheads.

Prince Charles is half a fag too. That's the only reason there's this mystery about him. If he was sticking Pam Anderson or J.Lo he'd want the public to know.
11-10-03 09:14 PM
Some Guy "he's a rainbow...."
11-11-03 03:43 AM
marcus aurelianus Why are some people here seem to be anti-gay ? Why do we usually read such comments in Anglo-Saxon countries ? Is it because of ignorance ? Why so many scandals in the papers whereas in other countries people wouldn't care .Why all these commonplace phrases ,generally from people who know so little about gay people ,or who have never spoken to one of them them ? Is it self-protection from something we fear? Some of my friends( one is a great Stones fan !!)are gay and they are not effinate at all ! And they don't shout to everybody that they are gay! You can believe me they are well accepted .
Thank you for giving your opinion .
11-11-03 07:22 AM
JaggaRichards The Royals bore the daylights out of me.........
11-11-03 09:59 AM
glencar marcus aurelianus, for once you've posted something that makes sense. I've seen slurs cast Steel Driving Hammer's way by soemone who claims to be a liberal. Some people are just uptight.
11-11-03 10:00 AM
glencar And I agree with JaggaRichards too!
11-11-03 11:28 AM
Joey

Is Charles REALLY the father of those kids ?!?!?!?!

......that youngest one looks NOTHING like CHARLES !
11-11-03 11:51 AM
SHINE A LIGHT why are we discussing the prince??the only link to the stones is that his kid went to eton with jimmy jagger.
11-11-03 05:06 PM
glencar The younger of Diana's boys was sired by James Hewitt, her one-time lover. As badly as Charles behaved, she had her affairs too.