ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations on 5K Posts Joey Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-07-03 02:45 PM
Joey

<---------- Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters .

I just wanted to take a quick moment and congratulate Joey on his 5,000th Post . It is truly a magnificent milestone in the history of this great board and all that is Web Based !!!!!!

Salute My Friend !

11-07-03 02:54 PM
Maxlugar Wow!

It's hard to believe my posts have been repeated 5,000 times!

That's more than my originals!

Truly a great moment in message board history!

More to come.

{{{{{SPACE FOR THE PAPA}}}}}
11-07-03 02:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels LOL. Rememer the qualiity vs quanity debate before you pat your own back too hard. But wow, 5000. You're a trooper. 5000 posts?
Hey it's something!!!!!!! I enjoy the ones I understand. But better a post than not one! Congrads.
11-07-03 02:57 PM
jb Joey, your achievement has not gone unnoticed. People may laugh when they see my 6k plus posts, or your newly achieved 5k, but the reality is that guys like you and me are the life blood of this board. We play an invaluable role in keeping the board informed, entertained, and moving forward. I am proud to call you a "friend" and I can only hope and pray that our combined efforts will bring Steelie home. God bless you !!!
11-07-03 03:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]jb wrote:
>Joey, your achievement has not gone unnoticed.<

Well they would have if he hadn't told me

>People may laugh when they see my 6k plus posts, or your newly achieved 5k, but the reality is that guys like you and me are the life blood of this board. We play an invaluable role in keeping the board informed, entertained, and moving forward. <

Well. maybe. Back slappers and people that NEED attention.
Oh well. Highway to Hell....is playing now......

11-07-03 03:05 PM
jb We definitely are backslappers in need of attention.
11-07-03 03:06 PM
Joey " Wow!

It's hard to believe my posts have been repeated 5,000 times! "

You make Joey say , Huh ?!?!?!?!!

Why ?!?!?! WHY ?!?!?! Why must you confuse young Joey so ?!?!?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Skee !

11-07-03 03:09 PM
jb Tom, nothing against Montanna, but if you think posting pictures is really more important than what Joey and I do, you are really mistaken. You have always been very negative towards my posts and quite frankly I'm sick of it. To use this thread , which is to honor Joey, to take pot shots at me, is a new low even for you.
11-07-03 03:10 PM
Joey " Joey, your achievement has not gone unnoticed. People may laugh when they see my 6k plus posts, or your newly achieved 5k, but the reality is that guys like you and me are the life blood of this board. We play an invaluable role in keeping the board informed, entertained, and moving forward. I am proud to call you a "friend" and I can only hope and pray that our combined efforts will bring Steelie home. God bless you !!! "

Josh , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

You are much loved by the Joey .

We can only hope and pray that our Baby Steelie Comes Back Very Soon !!!!!!

For Steelie : " Stones Rule You Bastards "

Jacky !
11-07-03 03:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
We definitely are backslappers in need of attention.

Nothing wrong with that...either... In and of itself. A post is a post...the more the merrier as far as im concerned. But I don't understand Joey's alot of times but I don't even understand my own....LOL. I do think Joey has upstaged Maxlugar though. Maxlugar WAS a great poster but now Joey has taken over.
11-07-03 03:25 PM
Joey " I do think Joey has upstaged Maxlugar though. Maxlugar WAS a great poster but now Joey has taken over. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

On a side note , former President Bill Clinton attended the Hong Kong show last evening .

http://www.iorr.org/news.htm

YES !!!!

God I miss that man !

Jacky !
11-07-03 03:26 PM
jb Max and Joey deserve a lot of credit for getting the whole posting thing started. They created an envionment condusive to creative posting which opened up a whole new world to many of us. Max has substantially reduced his presence here, but his contributions live on .
11-07-03 03:27 PM
Joey " Max has substantially reduced his presence here, but his contributions live on . "

Whatever happened to him ?!?!?!?!

I know that Max is out there somewhere ................................Breathing !

But Where ?!?!?!?!?!

Developing ............................................... like a pleasurable rash

Jacky !
11-07-03 03:28 PM
Factory Girl Bill went to Hong Kong to get away from Hilary.

Is Hilary now dating Dolly Parton???
11-07-03 03:49 PM
parmeda Joey...*sniff*....I'm so proud!
11-07-03 03:53 PM
Joey " Joey...*sniff*....I'm so proud! "

Thanks Pammy ................................

I even got a " Congratulatory Phone Call " from Steve Bartman .

Shiver ..................................

" Prodigal Son has never really been played well live Ronnie "

Jacky !

11-07-03 04:05 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Maxlugar WAS a great poster but now Joey has taken over.

That's like saying Mick Jagger was once great and now Nick Dagger has taken over.

Your post sickens me.

11-07-03 04:08 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
I even got a " Congratulatory Phone Call " from Steve Bartman .

Shiver ..................................

Well, I sure hope you slammed the phone down on that prick!
11-07-03 04:33 PM
New Barbarian Congratulations to Joey. He always seems to write stricktly to the point and nothing else. Wish I could have 5K posts someday (or 6K).
11-07-03 04:39 PM
Nellcote I feel a technicolor yawn coming on.
11-07-03 04:39 PM
Joey " Maxlugar WAS a great poster but now Joey has taken over. "

Even I am amazed at how far Maxy has fallen ...........

WTF ?!?!?!?!?! Where is the Maxy that we all used to know and love ?!?!?! I want THAT MAXY !!!!!!!!!!

I believe it is time to break it all down and rebuild . Max , you need to ask yourself one simple question , " Why is it that I like to post on Stones' message boards ???? "

Nothing .......I repeat , NOTHING is a greater crime than Irrelevance and lately your postings have become trite and prosaic .

I yearn for the Maxy of old .....................I know he is out there ......living ......breathing ..................but WHERE ?

Developing ..............................

Jacky !

[Edited by Joey]
11-07-03 05:17 PM
KeithRichards210 :yawn:
11-07-03 07:25 PM
gypsy I will now do a line in celebration of Joey's 5000th post! Way to go, Joey! I guess there isn't much more to look forward to since the Huskers are having such a lousy season.
11-08-03 12:53 AM
glencar 5000 posts already? Why it seems like only last month taht he had only 4000! Congrats, Joseph.
11-08-03 02:50 AM
mickchickxxx Congrats!
11-08-03 04:07 AM
egon it's a special moment
11-08-03 09:32 AM
glencar Very special.
11-08-03 09:52 AM
Maxlugar Confidentially, I think he's ruined this board.
11-08-03 10:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot I dunno about that Maxy...but he does have an unhealthy fascination with those Steely Dan fuckwits. It worries me.

I don't know if I can be pals with a Steely Dan fan. He might get pretentious blowhard cooties on me. And you know how expensive "Pretentious Blowhard Cootie Begone" spray is.

I need to save my pennies for Maxyfest 2004. Shall I bring the Monkey along to Maxyfest?
11-08-03 12:05 PM
FPM C10 Is it true there's going to be a gang bang with Ann Coulter?

Cuz I ain't touchin' THAT.
Page: 1 2 3