ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jo Wood to launch her own collection of clothing (NSC) Return to archive
11-07-03 10:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl OUT OF THE WOOD
THE ROLLING STONES have their own clothing line and have provided plenty of catwalking fodder for the international fashion scene by way of their beautiful children, and now one of their wives wants a piece of the fashion action.

Jo Wood photographed by Charlotte Bromley Davenport

Jo Wood, wife of Ronnie and mother of model Leah, is planning to launch her own collection. "I've always wanted to do a T-shirt with Ronnie on the front with the message saying "Don't f--- with nature," she tells The Daily Telegraph. "That will be one of the pieces in the range I am going to launch next year." Like her beauty range, Wood's new collection will be 100 per cent organic and will be sold from her husband's website. The clothes, which are bound to find their way onto supermodel bodies in no time, will feature art work by Ronnie and witticisms from the Wood household. (November 7 2003, AM)
11-07-03 10:59 AM
nankerphelge Hey I wouldn't mind sporting a Woody!
11-07-03 02:15 PM
Miss U. More power to them. I think it'll be a hit.
11-07-03 02:20 PM
Miss U. Well we haven't seen them yet...
11-07-03 02:23 PM
Monkey Woman Now, that's a manifestation love and admiration! Putting your man's face, words and work on clothes that will be worn by the hotter women in the world.
11-07-03 02:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Well we haven't seen them yet...

I wasn't talking about the clothes. Silly.

(aka.........oh well...too many damn names lol)

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
11-07-03 07:46 PM
Miss U. AKA Daddy Fatsex, aka Luscious Leftfoot, aka Miss Mean Disposition aka Miss Demeanor....LoL...whatever.
11-08-03 10:12 AM
SHINE A LIGHT good luck to jo wood! i want her t-shirts. i only hope she has better luck than jerry had with her swimsuit line.
11-08-03 01:40 PM
glencar She should have organized this BEFORE the tour.
11-08-03 01:44 PM
SHINE A LIGHT maybe jo will make the shirts as an "added attraction" during ronnie's art exhibits????? that way, they BOTH get to show theur talents.
11-08-03 01:45 PM
SHINE A LIGHT apologies for the above typos.....
11-08-03 01:47 PM
glencar Art & Tee shirts are pretty different. Her stuff will probably be mass-produced. Mayne in P. Diddy's old factory in Honduras.
11-08-03 01:49 PM
gypsy I assume they're clothes for middle-aged women who gain weight after giving up cocaine?
11-08-03 01:49 PM
glencar ***Oscar-winning editing***
[Edited by glencar]
11-08-03 07:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
AKA Daddy Fatsex, aka Luscious Leftfoot, aka Miss Mean Disposition aka Miss Demeanor....LoL...whatever.

Which one are you?
11-08-03 07:26 PM
glencar Are you "mother baby"? If so, it's good to see you again!
11-09-03 02:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are you "mother baby"? If so, it's good to see you again!

Yeah, after 2 years it was time for a handle change.

Steve/Maine
11-09-03 08:26 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i agree that art and shirts are decidedly different. i have an original ronnie wood and thinking back to buying it, choosing the frame, etc.......after all of that kind of money and effort, i would have quite enjoyed going into an adjacent "boutique" and get a shirt as well.

by the way, when i got my ronnie wood (it's a keith!!)it was worth 2,000.00 US. they just told me that now (july) it is worth 3,900.00 US. i'm a happy person!!!!!!!