ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: copying dvds Return to archive
11-07-03 06:47 AM
egon Does anyone have a program that copies dvds?

i do not mean a program that rips them, but one that makes an e x a c t copy, including menu, extras, etc.

i would like to know what it's called, the price and what you think of it.

as far as i know there's only 1 program on the market

thanks,

Egon
11-07-03 07:18 AM
marko I don�t have programs,i have 2dvd players!
11-07-03 07:34 AM
egon and you can copy dvds just like that?

arn't they protected against that?
(you can't even copy a dvd to video...)

??
11-07-03 07:39 AM
LittleQueenie [quote]egon wrote:
Does anyone have a program that copies dvds?

i do not mean a program that rips them, but one that makes an e x a c t copy, including menu, extras, etc.

Take: Stomp(in germany Orlogix) Record Now Max 4.5 or Pinnacle Instant copy 7 or 8, Nero does a full 1:1 cpoy too, for copyprotected DVD's take GDATA DaViDeo 3 Prof.

Little Queenie
11-07-03 09:38 AM
egon hey queenie, thanks for yr reply.

i have nero myself, but it doesn't do dvds.
what version are you talking about?
11-07-03 01:57 PM
Monkey Woman Nero v. 5 can copy DVDs. I also use Easy CD Creator 5 which was bundled with the DVD burner when I bought one.
11-07-03 03:22 PM
Shockspeeder You have to rip them first if they are gold dual layered. Those are two discs pressed together by a factory machine and its impossible to make a one to one copy of them at home.
11-07-03 07:27 PM
riffhard64 I have a program called Roxio that makes exact copies,menus and all.burn it just like a CD-R ...DAO
11-07-03 10:44 PM
Fiji Joe There is a software bundle you can download on Kazaa that copies dvds by using only a cdr burner...it's a pain in the ass and takes about 20 hours...but it does work..I think it's called "dvd squeeze"
11-08-03 12:49 AM
glencar I can copy DVDs but I'm not too adept at it yet. Still amking mistakes & all.
11-09-03 04:39 AM
egon i do mean really copying dvds, so without ripping them or burning them on 2 cds.

nero v 5 does not do it, and i do know (like fiji says) that it takes a long time even with the right program.

it only works with a dvd player and a dvd recorder.

i'm about to get a new pc and thinking of getting it with 2 players. but only if it makes sence, i.e. if this copying works well...

you see, i have this dvd of gimme shelter, and...