ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Reminder: big Stones meeting in Holland this sunday Return to archive
11-06-03 08:21 AM
duijf Just wanted to remind you there's a big Stones meeting in Bussum, Holland this Sunday.

This day will feature:

* Stones music (including 'new' outtakes) blasting all day
* Exposition of Stones paintings
* Slideshow with 1000s of rare photos on big screen
* Stands with merchandise etc.
* Nice video footage
* Four Flicks Preview (!)
* Live performance by Flip the Switch (www.fliptheswitch.nl)

DirtyWork Stonesmeeting
De Cameleon, Bussum
Starts: 14.00 Ends: 21.00
Fee: 5 euro
11-06-03 11:21 AM
hotlicks had a wee peep at their web site-now thats what i call a SETLIST. Have a good one
11-06-03 12:45 PM
Angiegirl Yep, great setlist. And a Four Flicks DVD preview etc. I am looking forward to Sunday! Whoo!
11-07-03 04:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'll try to be there; it is like hell at the office right now, so I'll be there if I don't have to work.
11-09-03 06:15 AM
Moonisup yep, I'll be there
11-09-03 12:43 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It was fun! Too bad I missed half, cos I'm coming down with the flu.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
11-10-03 06:30 AM
duijf It was a fantastic meeting in Bussum. Too fucking bad the cops had to bust us and forbid the Four Flicks preview. (they also arrested one bootlegseller, took al his cd's and fined him).

Apart from that: it was a lot of fun, a large crowd turned up and the atmosphere was great.

Cheers,
DUIJF

PS: And we got to play our dream setlist, instead of having to play hits for the masses.