ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PALACE ROYALE DVD Return to archive
11-04-03 04:59 PM
cwatts0462 DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON THIS
I SAW THIS ON THE HOT STUFF WEBSITE
BUT ITS NOT FOR SALE
10 SONGS PRO SHOT
WHERE CAN I GET IT
[email protected]
11-04-03 05:01 PM
hmps lol

try reading previous posts.

later
11-04-03 05:28 PM
cwatts0462 lol
preveious posts have it for trade you ass
thats why i am asking to purchase it
cause preveious posts didnt see anything on my list they
wanted and if that doesnt satisfy your novice brain
too bad
11-04-03 06:35 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hi, cwatts, i want it also....the palais royale thing. yes, it was pro. shot by the stones' people. i'll do some asking around, and let you know.
there was a warning that we could be filmed that night, so if you did not wish to be filmed, go away!!!!!! let me work on it....i'll get back with any/all info i find.
11-04-03 06:44 PM
Gazza >there was a warning that we could be filmed that night, so if you did not wish to be filmed, go away!!!!!!

LOL..and did anyone leave?
11-04-03 06:48 PM
cwatts0462 thanks shine a light
will be very thankful for that
11-04-03 07:38 PM
SHINE A LIGHT to the gazza question.....oh yeah, millions ran for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have to post that to cover their behinds,i suppose.
11-04-03 07:40 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hi, cwatts... the palais royale thing is part of the 4 flix. which part, sorry i don't know. hope that helps a bit????????
11-04-03 07:47 PM
SHINE A LIGHT to cwatts again...i just re-read the post by bootleg person. in my opinion, you'd be far better off to purchase the 4 dvd set. i was right there with the pro. guy shooting it...he even helped me stay cool with ice cubes!!! really nice guy, did a great job ( so says my film maker hubby!!!!)

no offense meant to the boot guy.
11-09-03 04:48 PM
Miss U. I've seen a substantial chunk of that bootleg, it's very good. Great version of Hot Stuff. How much of the show did they include on the 4 Flicks DVD?
11-09-03 05:32 PM
MRD8 The 43 minutes of the Palais Royale club gig thats out in Japan doesn't have Hot Stuff on it...where did you see the Hot Stuff from Palais Royale?
11-09-03 05:33 PM
SHINE A LIGHT dunno, it will arrive tomorrow (monday).
11-09-03 05:35 PM
SHINE A LIGHT and i forgot something....they didn't play "hot stuff" at palais royale....and if they did, i was too excited to give a damn what they played!!!!!
11-09-03 05:38 PM
Miss U. Oooh, yes, they did play Hot Stuff at Palais....
And where I saw it, well I've been sworn to secrecy. It blew my mind though!!
11-09-03 06:42 PM
SHINE A LIGHT it was so hot in there....palais royale....i had to keep stepping out to find some air!!!!! also, no offense, but i'm not wild about "hot stuff", so i was probably right in front of the stage and missed it?????!!!!! that's ok, because i died a thousand deaths when they did "torn&frayed". made up for all the heat,and "hot stuff".
11-09-03 06:56 PM
Miss U. I know. I wasn't in the Palais. I was outside, drunk.
After the Palais, I saw Mick at the afterparty at the hotel, he was a foot away from me at one point & shook hands with the person beside me on his way out of the bar.
11-09-03 07:33 PM
SHINE A LIGHT my husband i decided to skip the after party for two very good reasons.....we were soaked to the bones with sweat, and we needed very cool, cleansing baths, also, the show was so good, we simply wanted to savour the memories.

we've had the good fortune to meet all of the stones, have been to so many gigs we cannot count,BUT this had to be the best gig/best rehearsal ever.

the stones just keep getting better!!!!!!!!!???????!!