ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Steve Earle vs. Rightwing Loudmouth O'Reilly (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
11-07-03 11:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
After all the excitement, Earle was on O'Reilly last night. Not sure why as the only thing he had to say is the government should control the media. No shouting or interupting and Earle looked lost.

I can't believe that Steve Earle actually believes that. Except maybe as a counter weight to large corporate control. Anyway the free press belongs to the owners of the presses.
11-07-03 12:26 PM
jb It's funny, Fox News really plays up the jessica Lynch rescue and pro-military sentiment..Today, Lynch is quotes as being disturbed by how the military"enhanced" her rescue for political purposes. Let's see if Fox goes after one of their "own".
11-07-03 12:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
It's funny, Fox News really plays up the jessica Lynch rescue and pro-military sentiment..Today, Lynch is quotes as being disturbed by how the military"enhanced" her rescue for political purposes. Let's see if Fox goes after one of their "own".

jb thought of you when I saw this

http://www.hebookservice.com/bookpage.asp?prod_cd=c6230

Did you get your Jewish pet outfit yet?
11-07-03 12:43 PM
jb Yes Tele...absolutely adorable...we went trick or treating..when I get the pictures, I'll have vodoo post one..thanks again.
P.S.-the Coulter thing is a riot...she is a 40 year old , never married, dominatrix, but she likes to lecture "liberals" about family values..lol
[Edited by jb]
11-07-03 01:11 PM
glencar FOX just covered the Jessica Lynch complaints. In a fair & balanced way, natch.
11-07-03 01:31 PM
telecaster http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102460,00.html

Here ya go jb
11-07-03 01:48 PM
jb Great...now will hannity or O'reiley have a segment condeming the military's use of her ordeal or criticise her for the million advance she got on her book?
11-09-03 12:16 AM
JaggaRichards so which of the FOX newsbabes has the best wolf puss?
11-10-03 09:40 AM
Joey " so which of the FOX newsbabes has the best wolf puss? "

Hannity !

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

Oh , and " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !

11-10-03 06:46 PM
glencar Not Uma Pemmeraju! (But she has the best name!)
Page: 1 2 3 4