ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst To First Keith Tracks! Return to archive
11-13-02 04:50 PM
Street Fighting Man The lucky 13 "worst to first" countdown (AKA., Least to Favorite Keith Songs)!

13. Indian Girl
12. Losing My Touch
11. How Can I Stop
10. You Don't Have To Mean It
9. Slipping Away
8. The Worst
7. Thief In The Night
6. Can't Be Seen
5. Wanna Hold You
4. You Got The Silver
3. Little T&A
2. Before They Make Me Run
1. Happy

Hey, if you don't entirely agree, all I can say is "You Shouldn't Take It So Hard"......Yeah!
11-13-02 04:54 PM
Moonisup indian girl??
are you on weed

that is mick
11-13-02 05:03 PM
Street Fighting Man Whoops - what was I thinking! I guess I haven't listed to Emotional Rescue in a stretch. Perhaps subliminally I was thinking that Keith's songs are better than Mick's worst! LOL
11-13-02 07:13 PM
Flash77 Where is "Thru And Thru"? That's one of my favs.
11-13-02 07:44 PM
Mottrush Surely you are some sort of drugs!!!! What about "All About You", "Sleep Tonight" and "Too Rude". Gotta make any sort of Top List!!!!
11-13-02 10:51 PM
~AzQb

1. Losing My Touch ~
2. Coming Down Again
3. Harmonies on Sweet Virginia {"C'mon, come on down i beg of yooooooooo" }
4. Thru&Thru
5. Happy

etc. etc gloriainfinitum ; )...also the harmonies {Mother's Little Helper, Last Time, the first of Salt...Gawd...too many to count...now can you see why i despise lists?}

~rOtBfL, PjRlSsS
11-13-02 11:12 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm actually not into lists much either, ~AzQb... I just like watchin' the charmin' and ever-so good-lookin' men onstage play the rock and rolls, etc., and let the cool music wash over me... Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss... Basically, that's about it!!! lol.......... :P IN A NUTSHELL!!! lol.................... :P :P :P :P :P lol......... :P Of, course, I AM a nut(shell)... lol........... :P What am I saying??? I don't know... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P Just rock on with your bad self!!! lol...... :P Rock on, MOMMA!!! Take care!!!
11-14-02 12:41 AM
rogerriffin and what�s about with "SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY"???
11-14-02 01:53 AM
no_cole_porter Starting With The Worst To The Best.

15. Losing My Touch
14. Sleep Tonight
13. Too Rude
12. Can't Be Seen
11. Thru And Thru
10. Wanna Hold You
9. You Got The Silver
8. You Don't Have To Mean It
7. How Can I Stop
5. Slipping Away
4. The Worst
3. Thief In The Night
2. Before They Make Me Run
2. All About You
1. Happy
11-14-02 04:21 AM
stonedinaustralia 1. as FPM was musing on another thread just recently there's someting about "slippin' away" - it's not just a rock and roll classic but a classic song in the tradition of songwrtitng that "rock 'n' roll" is but a part of - that "sun /moon - be round soon" stuff is genius of the highest order

the weight of it's simplicity is overwhelming

1. happy

1. sing me back home

1.locked away

1. little t&a

1. everything else