ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG Tickets Return to archive
11-13-02 10:12 AM
jb I know this is not a ticket site, but if anyone can get me a single for the 1/17 and 1/18 shows I would be very appreciative...I will spend up to 2000k per ticket depending on location....If any of you have a good ticket broker in NYC that does not want 4600 dollars per ticket, let me know....Thanks...
[Edited by jb]
11-13-02 10:22 AM
Nellcote JB, I have contacts, which I just checked.
They have both nights, 1st 10 rows, as well as
lower level balcony.
PM for details
11-13-02 10:34 AM
parmeda Good Luck Josh!
....you're a man on a mission, lol.
11-13-02 10:37 AM
jb Hi Parmeda...did you get my e-mail? Thanks again for the advice...have a great time in Chicago....This anniversary weekend is going to be very expensive...!!!
11-13-02 10:52 AM
erikjjf Jb, I know it's THE show to go to.
But 2000k? Two thousand thousand, that's two million
dollars!
Just kiddin with ya!

/Erik in Sweden.
11-13-02 10:52 AM
parmeda Yes Josh, I did...and I want to get back to you on it asap...your story was too funny to pass up!

We've got roughly, what....66 days and counting 'til these shows come around? The anticipation is starting to build up again...can't wait!