ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Depression? Return to archive
11-12-02 07:24 PM
Butt Sniff The Stones have come and gone from Atlanta and I don"t have anything to look forward to. It is all downhill from here! Sux
11-12-02 07:26 PM
Butt Sniff Dude I feel for you, but atleast you've got your health!
11-12-02 07:41 PM
beer WTF??
11-12-02 07:55 PM
Butt Sniff Just goofing around man!! relax
11-12-02 08:17 PM
Fiji Joe Same here Butt Wipe, was at Atlanta and all I have to show for it is this loust T-Shirt
11-12-02 09:46 PM
Turner cheer up at least you got your health and the Atlanta show was awesome the crowd was very upbeat.
11-12-02 10:16 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, at least I can have my anti-depressant levels raised... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... lol............ :P :P :P :P :P lol................... :P
11-12-02 10:34 PM
Turner not a bad idea at all.
11-12-02 10:44 PM
MarthaMyDear Are you serious, Turner??? lol................. :P lol................ :P :P :P :P :P That's funny... lol........... :P What do you mean??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
11-12-02 10:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha... what are you doing in LA now? you MUST be in Oakland!
11-12-02 11:10 PM
MarthaMyDear I AM IN THE HOLE HERE!!! lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P I had to practically RUN past my apartment manager 'cause I'm late with rent this month... Had to get some Stones merch.!!! lol............ :P :P :P :P :P And, I had to see the shows here... Man... And, then I over-spent today... lol............... :P I will be LUCKY if I can go to Staples again here next Feb.... I'm not gonna cry just yet, though!!! Are you going to any other shows, my fun and silly and good-looking friend??? LOVE YA'!!!
11-12-02 11:19 PM
MarthaMyDear I can't afford alot right now... Such is life... lol............. :P I've been spending too much lately, anyways, but MAYBE I might get to Staples again IF that will still happen (?!?!?!)... My cousins are more than likely going to the San Diego show... Wish I could go but gotta pay the bills that've been stacking-up and do something about my finances... trying to be responsible, I guess... I don't want to, though!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
11-12-02 11:28 PM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo, my dear, I wanted to tell you... When I was at Staples, my friend got us GREAT seats (all thanks to my friend)... 13th row on Ronnie's side AGAINST the catwalk!!! When they were wlking to the B-stage on the catwalk, I practically stood on my fricking toenails and stretched my arm and I got a "finger slap" (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P ) by Ronnie and half of Keith's hand (he REACHED down just that little bit further to hand-slap me)... KEITH AND RONNIE ROCK!!! That was a Keithfucious moment... Now, the memories are coming back... The smile comes across the face... Yes, I felt the FAMOUS Keithian skull ring on my finger... I have converted to the altar that is Keith... I bow to all things Keithian... lol..................... :P :P :P :P :P Shit... There IS something about this Keithfucious stuff... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK KEITHFUCIOUS!!! BRING BACK KEITHFUCIOUS!!! WHERE HAS THAT GONE?!?!?! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........... Where has that gone?!?!?! Sheesh... I MISS IT!!! Hmmmmmmmm.....