ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Rik! Return to archive
11-12-02 11:33 AM
jb Rik...just got the package....thanks for the Euros...my boys will get a kick out of them...Looking forward to rockin out at lunch!!! Thanks again....Josh
Rik...just got back from lunch...fucking awesome!!!! Man, I have been missing a lot of great music!!!
[Edited by jb]
11-12-02 04:29 PM
jb Rik...thanks again...this is, with the exception of Brussels Affair, the greatest cd I ever heard!!! What quality and sound!!! Do others exist like this?
11-12-02 05:39 PM
beer What is it JB?
11-13-02 02:04 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hee Rik, please me some Euro's too!!!! I like the 500 notes!!
11-13-02 02:12 AM
Moonisup Josh I am verry verry happy for you!!! Glad you got them!!!! They all are great 6 cd's of fucking great songs!

have fun with them, talk to you soon!

Did you get you get the Arena tic?? from 1998??

rik
11-13-02 09:51 AM
jb No....unless I missed it ..no big deal...thanks again....
11-13-02 12:57 PM
Moonisup just look in it! It must be in there, I think, a blue card!! well I hope you like the cd's