ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lucky Return to archive
11-11-02 03:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Special announcement:
Moonisup aka The Wooden Shoe aka The Dirty Shoe aka Rik got "lucky" just minutes ago...
11-12-02 02:12 AM
~AzQb

Hope he used a rubber if it was "pattie" from the summer!

~RoTbFl,PjRlSsS
11-12-02 04:19 AM
Moonisup whahahahahaahhahahahahaha

no love

it was just a dutch girl! and her name is well, almost the same as pattie's whahaha

lollolololol
11-12-02 05:45 AM
Scot Rocks Lol, nice one Rik.
11-12-02 05:48 AM
Moonisup thanks Mark, it was nice!! I haven't followed the soccer this weekend, I just know that Man united fucked up (YES!!) I ain't a very big football fan as you know! But I loved what MAN City did! And my fellow dutchmen Gerard Wiekens stopped Ruud! WHWHAHAHAHA

YESYES

And yes it was quite nice yesterday :d

a lucky rik ore a lucky wooden shoe
11-12-02 05:58 AM
Scot Rocks Cool mate, btw this Thursday it is the battle of Britain 2nd leg, Celtic v Blackburn, first leg score score is 1 - 0 to Celtic, I think it is on FoxSports at 2.30pm EST for everyone across the pond. Also in today's newspaper it has a picture of our Chairman at Celtic wearing a Rangers top...lol there are a few Celtic fans who are not too happy!!!

C'mon the Hoops!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
11-12-02 01:33 PM
magicwoman Rik long time no talk!!!
11-12-02 04:21 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Rik long time no talk!!!

Rik thinks:"Shut up, long time no fuck!!!"