ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are the boys really adding more dates ? Return to archive
11-07-02 06:15 PM
Joey OK , we got Staples Center confirmed for Feb . 6th !

Can anyone please tell me if more dates will be added in the U.S. this February ????????????

Please , this young boy is just dying to know .

PM me if you wish ---- I can keep a secret ............................I really can .

Joeykins .
11-07-02 09:00 PM
BrianH Now I'm not so sure about Staples? get access announced
a presale. Then they said the presale was postponed.
Then they said the presale was cancelled.??
Don't know if the show is still a go or not?
11-07-02 09:18 PM
Joey WHAT ???????????

www.IORR.org says it is a go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make Joey shudder .........
11-07-02 09:58 PM
Dan Hopefully the Feb 6 show is only cancelled until they can find a better venue to hold it in.
11-07-02 10:21 PM
Boomhauer Dudes, I can't believe I'm sayin' this, but I hope they will NOT add more shows. For one simple reason: the new album. Let 'em record it, go do shows for other countries, and come back to the US and go to some new cities next time around (like somewhere in Indiana, damn it).

Hopefully, we'll get a live album as well. Who gives a shit how No Security sold? People didn't buy it because it didn't have Start Me Up and Brown Sugar. This time around, make a three CD live album box or sell them separately. This will satisfy a lot of people, IMO.
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-08-02 01:26 PM
Joey " Dudes, I can't believe I'm sayin' this, but I hope they will NOT add more shows "

You make Joey sad .

" Power is not something that is given to you Ronnie ................Real Power is Something You TAKE !!!!!!!!!!!"

Joey von Jim Davis ( Jock Ewing )

11-09-02 05:42 AM
corgi37 Oh, this is great. you guys have already seen them, and you want to see them again! Meanwhile, us poor long suffering Aussies STILL havent got any confirmed dates. It was supposed to be 2 weeks ago. Its an injustice, it is. But what MUST happen, is a triple DVD release of the tour, showing all 3 different stage/sets. Chock full of special guests, behind the scenes, rehearsals, stage stats, etc. The world can live without a live cd though.
11-09-02 06:14 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Oh No! Please! Not 'special guests'. They spoil the shows. Dave Matthews and Whoopie Somebodyorother are classic examples. I wouldn't have a problem with Wyman or Taylor though!
11-09-02 05:03 PM
Staffan Why'd we need a new live album? We can settle with the bootlegs... Go studio!

The three dates in Stockholm looks marvellous.....
I must get hold of tickets.. and I must be albe to get to the shows and get away from my job.. (I'll be playing at a theatre when they are doing Scandinavia... damn it!)
11-10-02 06:37 AM
padre Dammit Staffan, I saw that the Stones are doing a club gig in Sweden. Du j�vla! ANY chance for getting a ticket through you to that heavenly show? Seems like us Finns have to settle once again to that one stadium show...
11-10-02 08:44 AM
Staffan But it says on IORR that they'll play on Pori Jazz / Blues festival! Aren't you satisfied with that, perkulle?!
I might not be able to go to that goddamn theatre, but I'll have to go to Oslo arena instead I guess.. and Olympic stadium in Stockholm.. Please change the theatre date to the 17th you bastard Stones!
11-10-02 05:34 PM
Joey www.IORR.org has knocked down the L.A. Staples gig to " Rumored " status !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What gives ?????????????????

Please ................I's justs gots to know what's going on ??????????????

Joey von Marvin Gaye
11-10-02 05:40 PM
Staffan And the folks at IORR also removed the Finnish Jazz festival gig! Sorry Padre.
WHAT'S UP?!
11-11-02 01:17 AM
padre I'm glad they cancelled the Pori Jazz festival gig. I'd rather get 'em with their own show than on a jazz festival with too much people with suits taking the best view in VIP seats with their free tickets stumbling pissdrunk and not giving a shit about the music.
But Staffan kommer du i Finland och se The Stones h�r ocks�? I think I'll come to Sweden to see the gigs there, too.
11-11-02 04:50 PM
Staffan Padre,
I'm a student and I'll play at a theatre next summer, in July. I might even miss the club show for that reason! There's noting I wish more than seeing them many times, but it's impossible!
Perhaps we could meet, I've talked to Marko about that... perhaps Maxmeister from Gasx3 will come here too...
Hur mycket svenska kan du? Vad tycker ni i Finland om det svenska spr�ket?
11-12-02 01:50 PM
Joey " Perhaps we could meet, I've talked to Marko about that... perhaps Maxmeister from Gasx3 will come here too..."

How is my baby Marko doing these days ?????????????????

J. Fly

11-12-02 05:28 PM
luxury1 Stonesdoug is reporting a 2/10/03 San Jose show
11-12-02 07:35 PM
Butt Sniff come back to Atl.
11-13-02 11:36 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox Is the January Philly show going to happen or what? Don't make me fly to San Jose damnit!
11-13-02 11:51 AM
sirmoonie San Jose 2/4 show is listed on official site, tix available thru there only for now.
11-13-02 11:52 AM
nankerphelge I ain't missing San Jose...
11-13-02 12:08 PM
Boomhauer With the band adding dates most of the time, do you think this may be a sign of the end of touring?

I hope not, but it is a possibility. Get the money and run!

BTW, some guys at IORR are saying it's Mick and no other Stones playing on Don't Stop (and presumably "Stealing My Heart"). What do you guys think about that? I think it's bullshit. I don't think the Stones would take fans to be big suckers, do you?
11-13-02 12:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
BTW, some guys at IORR are saying it's Mick and no other Stones playing on Don't Stop (and presumably "Stealing My Heart"). What do you guys think about that? I think it's bullshit.

Keith said in recent RS interview that he plays on Don't Stop. He "added the fairy dust."

The Ronnie bits are obvious, IMHFO. Pretty sure that's Charlie too.

Go tell those IORR guys to shut the fuck up, Boomie! Just say "Yo skees, shut the fuck up! Bust all!"
11-13-02 01:11 PM
Joey Moonie..................

Any word on a Minneapolis Date ?????

St . Louis or Kansas City ??????????

Christ , all these rumors are killing me -- sweetly .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ . FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFly

J. Fly

11-13-02 02:55 PM
Half Nanker C'mon Minneapolis!!!! They have to make at least one other Midwest stop in addition to Chicago(again!). Hit St. Louis too!...they deserve a show. However, Minneapolis is a must. Please?
11-13-02 03:23 PM
jb wHY WON'T THEY REPORT CONCERT FIGURES TO bILLBOARD..THIS IS REALLY UNUSUAL...
11-13-02 05:10 PM
Martini If anyone from the organization reads this board, c'mon up to Portland after playing San Jose. Please!

-M