ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-05-02 09:43 PM
gypsy Joey, I got a job assignment in the Houston area this morning. I signed on for the next 15 months. So, yep, I'm going to be a *gulp* Texan for a while. They are paying my housing and rental car, and, this is what cinched the deal-they are paying for me to go back to school and learn all of the other modalities of radiology, such as CT, MRI, Ultrashound, etc. So, I couldn't possibly turn it down. But, I'll still be a Sooner fan. Hope they take it to the CHAMPIONSHIP this year!
Anyways, since I'll be near Houston, I may as well see if I can buy some Stones tickets on ebay or something.
On a side note, as you all know, today is election day. Now, this is the part where I do get a little embarrassed of my state. Seems Oklahoma is one of only three states that still has yet to ban cockfighting. hee hee. Well, of course I had to go down and vote against it today.
[Edited by gypsy]
11-05-02 09:57 PM
Fiji Joe Ban it!!! They should celebrate it. I know I celebrate the fight with my cock almost every other day.
11-05-02 11:25 PM
gypsy Well, the rednecks here are really for cockfighting. They claim that the new law doesn't specify 'cocks' per se. So, they're arguing that someone could go to jail if, say, their parakeets were fighting. I'm serious.
11-06-02 02:04 PM
Joey " Joey, I got a job assignment in the Houston area this morning. I signed on for the next 15 months. So, yep, I'm going to be a *gulp* Texan for a while. "

This is very sad news my Princess !!!!!

I'll make you feel better this February 1st in Denver .

See ya at the Pepsi Center for the boys !!!!!!!

The Joey

{{{{ KUNTA JOE }}}}}
11-06-02 08:08 PM
gypsy Whew. I thought you were shunning me, Joey. I was worried for a little while there. Yes, it's a sad sad thing. But, it will be totally worth it in the long run. I'm still going to the OKC show on January 28th. I will be living outside of Houston, in Wharton, TX. It is really pretty, right by the Colorado River, and just 30 miles from the gulf.
Oh, the cockfighters are officially banned now. They were on the news awhile ago, and talked about how they don't like the word 'cockfighting.' They prefer that their cocks be called 'battle chickens.'<---And, no, I am not making that up.
11-06-02 08:34 PM
Joey " I'm still going to the OKC show on January 28th. I will be living outside of Houston, in Wharton, TX. It is really pretty, right by the Colorado River, and just 30 miles from the gulf. "

I believe Martha is also going to the OKC show .......................and as for Houston , TX , well , I know of a certain C-10er named Maxmeister who could definitely fix you up with some great seats at Reliant Stadium . Maxmeister and his wife are also going to the Denver gig with me .

Gypsy , do you ever watch Fox Sports Net News on the weekends ??????............they have got a new sportscaster ( Woman / Babe / Model ) named Lisa Dergan who gives the run-down on all of the scores , highlights , etc . That is right my Queen , THAT Lisa Dergan , former playboy playmate and Ex - girlfriend of Hugh Hefner . In fact , she is starting to resemble Hugh a little bit around the eyes .

Anyway , good luck in Texas my Princess and please remember to " Hook - Em Horns " !!!!!!!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't beat them , join them !!!!!

" Shall I play side three of Exile she purred ????????? ' Come to your Joey ' I said Ronnie "

Jo Jo

11-06-02 08:48 PM
gypsy They play Houston on the 25th. I don't want to ask for time off when just starting a new job. They already said it was fine for me to have the 28th off to come back to OKC.
Well, I think I'll still be a Sooner fan. I can't just change teams like that. Perhaps in time I will change my mind, but I highly doubt it. I've lived here in Norman for over 20 years. Speaking of football, ex-Sooner Tracy Gordon was hanging out with my dad today when I went over there. He was asking my dad about training him to box. Ex-football players don't make good boxers. Need I remind you of Mark Gastineau?
So, Maxy lives in Houston?
11-06-02 09:03 PM
Joey " So, Maxy lives in Houston? "

Nah , not THAT Maxy my Princess ..................He is " East Coast " for sure , with all of its fine acerbic and astringent greatness .

I 'm talking about the legendary Maxmeister , C10 !!!!!!

Joey

11-06-02 09:06 PM
gypsy Oh, well now I'm really confused. You damn C10-ers!
11-07-02 06:12 PM
Joey " Oh, well now I'm really confused. You damn C10-ers! "

Now , Now ....................Come to Joey Tonight !

Joeykins
11-07-02 07:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hmmmmm, Battle Chickens.

What if you build 2 "BattleBots" that look like chickens, and then you make them fight each other. Would you get in trouble for that?

What 2 chicks had a "sword" fight using 2 mechanical cocks? Would they get arrested?

I don't know if you Okies thought this thing all the way through....
11-07-02 09:08 PM
gypsy I don't know much about the new law. But, I just love the name "battlechickens." How about instead of the South Carolina Gamecocks...South Carolina Battlechickens?
11-07-02 09:16 PM
Joey " South Carolina Battlechickens? "

You make Young Boy Joey say ....................HUH ???????

" Shall I play Tattoo You this evening she purred ??????????????? ' Come to Joey ' I said Ronnie "

Skittles Joey ( TASTY )

Mmmmmmmmmmmm !

11-07-02 09:59 PM
gypsy Awww, Joey. You've never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, have you? It's okay, sweetie, come to gypsy...
11-08-02 01:24 PM
Joey " Awww, Joey. You've never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, have you? It's okay, sweetie, come to gypsy..."

I just need a little kissing and a cuddling this morning darlin !

" You dull my senses Ronnie "

Snaggle Joe

11-09-02 06:50 PM
gypsy I hate Texas (A&M)!
11-10-02 01:44 PM
Fiji Joe Huh? What's that? Oh, that's the bell tolling for Nebraska's ass...A big welcome to the jungle from The Little Apple
11-10-02 05:31 PM
Joey " Huh? What's that? Oh, that's the bell tolling for Nebraska's ass...A big welcome to the jungle from The Little Apple "

Dream On , oh Beer Titted one ..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Saturday night in Manhattan , your little K - State Ass will be beggin for mercy from the " Big RED Machine "

Now kneel before Joey !!!!!! Now !!!!!!

Hey Gypsy ..................what the Hell happened to Oklahoma ??????????? Oh Well , that is alright ...............please , stop crying ............I absolutlely hate to see you sob -- Come to Joey and everything will be happy again .

" Hey , Hey , I saved the world today ........everything is happy now the bad has gone away ....................Don't let me down !!!!!! "

-- ( The theme music from my favorite Soprano's episode of all time , you know the one , where Janice shoots her boyfriend Richie in the chest and Tony has to come over and clean it up . )

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joeykins

11-10-02 05:36 PM
Fiji Joe Big Red Machine? Ni@#$r please! Oh, I can hear that growling from here.
11-10-02 07:50 PM
Scot Rocks Joey, you are right that one is pretty good, remember the way they dispose of the body... however the best Soprano episode is when Paulie and Christopher get lost in the forest, fuckin hilarious.

Ciao

Mark
11-11-02 02:48 AM
gypsy Thanks for the kind words, and the shoulder to cry on, Joey. And the other stuff as well...
11-11-02 01:33 PM
Joey " Thanks for the kind words, and the shoulder to cry on, Joey. And the other stuff as well... "

Anytime my Princess .

Joeykins
11-11-02 01:39 PM
jb Joey....Oklahoma....ha,ha, ha, ....can't wait to crush Ohio State(hopefully they won't choke again to Michigan)...Never question the Canes again....We have created a dynasty in less than 22yrs...We be great!!
11-11-02 01:49 PM
Joey " Never question the Canes again....We have created a dynasty in less than 22yrs...We be great!!"

Nebraska MADE your football program Josh .

Never forget -- Orange Bowl , 1984 .

Bunny
11-11-02 01:54 PM
jb Nebraska beat someone this weekend 41-7? MSG in 03 Joey...please be there!!!!
11-11-02 02:01 PM
Joey " MSG in 03 Joey...please be there!!!! "

No can do oh Arabic one ......................

But we all require your Persian Presence in Denver at the Pepsi Center on Feb . 1st .

See ya there

Clubby Joe

11-11-02 02:03 PM
jb Joey....I cannot reveal my travel plans as people are out to get me...
[Edited by jb]
11-11-02 02:08 PM
Fiji Joe Well, if you two can't hook up, you'll always have fishing...
11-11-02 02:09 PM
jb Where did you get this book of freaks? Joey and I would like a copy!
11-11-02 02:09 PM
Joey " Joey....I am taking an Amtrak train to New York...600.00 first class round trip!!! "

You make Joey say .................Why ????????????

Better off flying .................................

Jo Jo Fly

Page: 1 2