ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing a free concert at the "Golden Gate Park" or any San Francisco Park... later it was Altamont
1969 Terry O'Neill
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Women Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-05-02 03:26 AM
gypsy I managed to get a copy of "ROLLING WITH THE STONES" from a pal at the BBC. It's a one-hour documentary that aired on the BBC a few weeks ago. It is one entire hour dedicated to Anita, Marianne, Bianca, Jerry, Mandy, etc...But, mainly those five women. It is a very good program, with a lot of great footage! I've been recording it for a lot of the girls in my Anita group. If anyone wants a copy made, just private message me. I'll be happy to make some more copies, as long as you send me a tape and a self-adressed & stamped video mailing envelope.
11-05-02 03:38 AM
stonedinaustralia what are some of the highlights?

can you give us a glimmer?

TIA

SIA
11-05-02 03:54 AM
gypsy It basically tells the story of each Stones woman throughout the years. There are pictures/footage of Anita, Marianne, Bianca, Jerry, and Mandy. A lot of footage of Anita, Keith, & Marlon at Mick & Bianca's wedding. It tells how each girl grew up...a little background info. There are interviews with each girl, except Bianca. The girls interviewed the most are Chrissie Shrimpton and groupie Pamela Des Barres. I was very curious to see what Chrissie looked like nowadays. She just looks like a plain old housewife. There's also a lot of footage and photos from Anita's incident with the young boy who shot himself with Keith's gun in their house. I found it all very interesting, but I think it is more of a 'girl thing.' Kind of 'chick flick,' but it's a one-hour program.
11-05-02 03:57 AM
stonedinaustralia did any of them say anything particularly memorable?

any new insights?

and i don't think it's "girl thing" - it's stones thing

11-05-02 04:17 AM
gypsy No new insights, really. Anita just says something about how she went to fashion school in the early '90's, and trying to get her life together after losing Keith, and Marlon grown up and out of the house. Marianne speaks of her addict days. So, really, no, nothing new and exciting, sorry.
11-05-02 04:21 AM
stonedinaustralia don't apologise

pity 'tho

i'm sure it was nice to see - in many respects - but i gotta be careful there - as you'll recall all hell broke loose the last time this topic was a thread

thanx anyway
11-05-02 09:53 PM
gypsy My boyfriend watched the video with me. He seemed pretty interested. However, I'm sure he had ulterior motives.
But, yeah, the video is just basically photos, footage, and interviews. But, nothing we haven't already all read about. But, still, I rather enjoyed the video.
11-05-02 10:19 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
don't apologise

pity 'tho

i'm sure it was nice to see - in many respects - but i gotta be careful there - as you'll recall all hell broke loose the last time this topic was a thread

thanx anyway

Oh no you don't Stoned! Come on! Remember I'm relatively new to this site, and I's gotta know, who got upset with this thread?.....Just call me a hopeless shit stirrer, and I'm bored today anyway, come on give it up man!
11-05-02 11:09 PM
BILL PERKS ANY FOOTAGE OF LUCIANA'S TITS?HOTTEST STONES FRINGE CHICK WAS THE FAMOUS USCHI OBERMEIER.BIGGEST MUTT WAS MARSHA HUNT,FOLLOWED BY MY FIRST WIFE DIANE PERKS!
11-05-02 11:23 PM
gypsy No, just a small blurb about Luciana. It did have a lot on Mandy Smith, which I found odd. But, I guess people are still interested in that whole deal.
I watched a DVD on Marianne-"Dreaming My Dreams." And, Keith said "Marianne...that girl's got guts. Not to mention a great set of tits."
Classic Keith. And, of course he said this with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of booze in the other.
11-06-02 12:55 AM
stonedinaustralia gmf60 wrote

"Oh no you don't Stoned! Come on! Remember I'm relatively new to this site, and I's gotta know, who got upset with this thread?.....Just call me a hopeless shit stirrer, and I'm bored today anyway, come on give it up man!"

come on gmf60, you must remeber the STONES CHICKS thread - BILL PERKS started it and it quickly degenerated into your typical "that's not sexist - that's sexy"/"yes it is - no it isn't" argument and which was ultimately deleted in its entirety

it was notable also for the brief appearance of vooodoo femme who seemed like a nice type but hasn't been seen since

btw, anybody got a pic. of uschi obermeier - i don't think i've ever seen one - thanx in advance

11-06-02 01:20 AM
gypsy I've got a bunch of pics of Uschi. She's very pretty, and has aged quite well. Keith was very much in love with her, and even considered leaving Anita for her in the mid-Seventies.
11-06-02 01:21 AM
Mother baby
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
gmf60 wrote
you must remeber the STONES CHICKS thread

I saw Jerry on tv a few nights back....man...she was looking good!!!!

[Edited by Mother baby]
11-06-02 01:23 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've got a bunch of pics of Uschi.

can you post one/some?
11-06-02 02:16 AM
gypsy i just sent you a few via email. i hope that is your correct email on your profile.
11-06-02 05:29 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
gmf60 wrote

"Oh no you don't Stoned! Come on! Remember I'm relatively new to this site, and I's gotta know, who got upset with this thread?.....Just call me a hopeless shit stirrer, and I'm bored today anyway, come on give it up man!"

come on gmf60, you must remeber the STONES CHICKS thread - BILL PERKS started it and it quickly degenerated into your typical "that's not sexist - that's sexy"/"yes it is - no it isn't" argument and which was ultimately deleted in its entirety

it was notable also for the brief appearance of vooodoo femme who seemed like a nice type but hasn't been seen since

btw, anybody got a pic. of uschi obermeier - i don't think i've ever seen one - thanx in advance

Damn!!!!! I missed that one, must have been during The World Cup. Start it up again! Oh! Go on!
11-06-02 05:50 AM
F505 still like marianne faithfull in spite of the wrinkles
11-06-02 07:36 AM
Factory Girl I'd like to see some pics of Uschi and Anita, if possible.
Thanks.
11-06-02 09:58 AM
gypsy I have a ton of Anita pics and a few Uschi pics up on my msn group for Anita. You don't have to join, you can just browse the pictures! It is:
http://groups.msn.com/AnitaPallenberg
There are also quite a few pics of Brian, Keith, Mick, Suki Potier, two pics of Keith's first girlfriend-Linda Keith, and pics of Marlon and Angela Richards.
11-06-02 03:21 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, gypsy.
11-06-02 03:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot Man, think of the uber-chick we could build if we took the best parts of all the Stones femmes, and combined them into a single entity!

Good Lord! We wouldn't stand a chance!
11-06-02 04:25 PM
sasca I really like Bianca Jagger. I think she has been very poorly portrayed in the past. Anita is fascinating but she's changed her stories too much to be believable.
11-06-02 09:05 PM
gypsy In the ROLLING WITH THE STONES video, Bianca was the one woman out of the five who came out on top! It was:
1)Bianca
2)Marianne
3)Jerry
4)Mandy
5)Anita

However, Shirley Watts beat them all!
11-07-02 05:04 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
gypsy wrote:
In the ROLLING WITH THE STONES video, Bianca was the one woman out of the five who came out on top! It was:
1)Bianca
2)Marianne
3)Jerry
4)Mandy
5)Anita

However, Shirley Watts beat them all!

What about JO?.....Although I must admit, I always had Bianca tagged as nothing more than a party sniper, find a rich, relatively young Micheal Caine, Eddie Barclay, Mick Jagger type and live the life of reily so to speak, but she is really making a mark in life now. Good for her! I still think she's a greedy bitch though.
11-07-02 02:21 PM
gypsy Sorry, gmf60, they didn't do a piece on Jo at all. I have no idea why not. I guess they got what they thought were the most 'interesting' parts, and crammed them into one full hour. The Mandy part was done for pure sensationalism, naturally.
Yeah, I agree with you about Bianca. I don't agree with Bianca and her politics, which I won't get into on this board.
11-07-02 06:31 PM
Martha Hi Gypsy,

Thanks for offering to dub a copy of this show for anyone of us, that is very kind of you.

I emailed you at your private address..not here...as I am interested in procurring a copy.

My question, was this a sanctioned interview? Perhaps Jo isn't into this kinda stuff, and prefers to keep her life as private as possible.

SS, I suspect if we put together the best parts of the women who post here regularly, well that would be earth shattering enough and beyond comprehension!

Stones (Fans) Women Rock! Non-stop!
11-07-02 06:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot I wasn't really refering to the fine fine ladies who post here....but the women of the Stones themselves.

Either way works though. Any chick that digs the Stones has a leg up on the rest already.
11-07-02 07:19 PM
Martha As does any dude..................

if you can't rock me...somebody will...........
11-07-02 09:48 PM
gypsy Got your email, Martha...wrote you back a while ago!
11-08-02 02:18 PM
gypsy Hey, SIA! Did you get those pics of Uschi that I emailed you the other night?
Page: 1 2