ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Arriving to the show at The El Rey - November 15, 2001
Photo by John Hayes/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can't We All Just Be Happy? Return to archive
10-27-01 10:49 PM
no_cole_porter Everyone Always Seems So Negative About Touring....It's Always About The Boys Ages... I Mean Fucking B.B. King Is In His Late 70's And He's Still Going...Why Kill A Good Thing....Shouldn't We Be A Bit More Positive? I For One Think It's A Great Thing, And As Long As Their Is An Audience, And Judging From The Fucking Fantastic Fanatic Fans I Think The Stones Could Go For As Long As They Want, And I Will Be There Till The End, Which Hopefully Won't Be For A Long Time
10-28-01 07:34 PM
steel driving hammer Negative? Who's negative?

I have faith in them boys!

Mick Jagger, the greatest frontmen EVER, Nuff said.
Keith Richards, the greatest strummer EVER, nuff said.
Charlie Boom Boom Watts, the greatest drummer AND the greatest "knob fixer" when being introduced on stage!
Dontcha LOVE IT when Charlie is being introduced,
he alaways tighten a knob somewhere on his drum set!
Love it.

Charlie Watts is God by the way...

Get It On Rider, Let It On Ride...

You can creme all over me...
10-28-01 09:02 PM
no_cole_porter What I Mean By The Message Is That Everyone Seems To Always Complain About How It's Going To Be The Last Tour, I Mean Let's Be Positive, Let's Hope For The Best, And Enjoy The Tours Whether It's A Greatest Hits Style Tour Or A Dig Up The Old Jewels From The Back Catalog, I Mean It's The Stones And Any Kind Of Show Should Be Enough
10-28-01 09:03 PM
no_cole_porter It's Just So Depressing To Hear People Talk About How It's Going To Be The Last Time....
10-29-01 08:24 AM
L&A agree : )

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.