ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fernando Aceves strikes again!!!
Congratulations our friend... another great cover!
Photo taken at Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA Séptember 18, 2002 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones involvement in upcoming Fleetwood Mac album - Launch Return to archive
11-10-02 12:16 PM
Gazza
NEWS - Upcoming Fleetwood Mac Album Will Have A Rolling Stones Connection
11/06/2002

(11/6/02, 4 p.m. ET) -- Fleetwood Mac is hard at work on a new studio album. Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, John McVie, and Mick Fleetwood plan to release the set early next year, followed by a major world tour.

Fleetwood told LAUNCH that the sessions for the project have been going very well, and that the Rolling Stones play a role in the album. "They're still rocking and rolling, and what a great band. They have truly not been given the credit as songwriters that they should have--I mean, Between The Buttons and all that stuff. In fact, there's a couple of interesting surprises on this new Fleetwood Mac album."

Fleetwood declined to elaborate on the surprises, and a spokesperson for the Rolling Stones had no information about what form they might take--including whether or not any of the Stones will appear on the collection.

-- Bruce Simon, New York and Neal Weiss, Los Angeles

http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news.asp?contentID=211177
11-10-02 03:25 PM
Fiji Joe And thus, this explains the Garfunkel snub
11-10-02 11:59 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you for the info., my friend!!! I can't wait to hear it... AND, I can't wait to see Jackass, Fiji Joe!!! Cool pic.!!! You just reminded me... lol..................... :P But, that's all I'm gonna to say about Fleetwood Mac or I'll get blasted, like I did before... HE!!! HE!!! Feck it... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P No, thank you... lol.......... :P I love them and that's all, folks... lol.................. :P ROCK ON!!!
11-11-02 04:36 PM
Highwire Rob Thanks for the info Gazza.