ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fernando Aceves strikes again!!!
Congratulations our friend... another great cover!
Photo taken at Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA Séptember 18, 2002 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill in Amsterdam Return to archive
11-09-02 12:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Keep hearing different stories about Bill in Amsterdam next week. Does anyone know when he will be signing?
Moonisup and myself want to steal his hairpiece...
11-09-02 12:49 PM
Moonisup yes!! I'll distract him with my 14 year old nice, SSC holds him, and I rip his hairpiece

The wooden shoe
11-09-02 12:58 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Hmm, better be carefull with that niece Rik...BL maybe around...
11-09-02 02:00 PM
gypsy ...or KeepRigidsLawyer
11-09-02 02:17 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
yes!! I'll distract him with my 14 year old nice, SSC holds him, and I rip his hairpiece

The wooden shoe

What hairpiece? Bill doesn't wear a hairpiece.
11-09-02 02:31 PM
Moonisup Yes he does!!

the wooden shoe
11-09-02 03:02 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Come on, take a look at some recent pictures...Bill does have a hairpiece!!!
11-09-02 06:38 PM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Yes he does!!

the wooden shoe

Don't be absurd. Bill does not wear a hairpiece. That's just ridiculous.
11-09-02 11:43 PM
Angiegirl Why would that be ridiculous?
11-10-02 04:13 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat It is not ridiculous! He does!!
Moonisup and I are going to prove it next week...just keep an eye on the local newspapers!!!
11-10-02 04:53 AM
beer That's not a friggen hairpiece. It's moss!

A Rolling Stone gathers no moss.
11-10-02 05:47 AM
parmeda Rik, did JB put you up into doing this so that you could send it to him in a frame, ready to hang in his office? ...ROTFL

Seriously...don't get yourselves into trouble. They'll lock you up so long you'll miss your Stones shows! Think about it...
11-10-02 06:14 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat No sweat! We will run like hell!!!
11-10-02 06:21 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
It is not ridiculous! He does!!
Moonisup and I are going to prove it next week...just keep an eye on the local newspapers!!!

I will! Until I see the hairpiece ripped from his head, I will refuse to believe that Bill Wyman is bald, even partially bald!
11-10-02 06:32 AM
F505 By the way try to rip off Wally's whig too.
11-10-02 06:39 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
F505 wrote:
By the way try to rip off Wally's whig too.

Hehehehehe, we sure will!!!!
11-10-02 08:49 AM
F505 Has Bill ever recorded Hound Dog Taylor's 'Give me back my whig'? Great song. It's a pity Hound Dog has never perfomed with the Stones. Would have been a great combination!
11-10-02 03:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
F505 wrote:
Has Bill ever recorded Hound Dog Taylor's 'Give me back my whig'? Great song. It's a pity Hound Dog has never perfomed with the Stones. Would have been a great combination!

He will after next friday