ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fernando Aceves strikes again!!!
Congratulations our friend... another great cover!
Photo taken at Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA Séptember 18, 2002 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Can all my branches email me plese? Return to archive
11-09-02 10:13 AM
Maxlugar Or is it seeds? I don't know.

But I was never able to view the list of people that I'm making the NYC shows for.

I started making copies last night and I want to finish today.

Email me at [email protected] so I know how many to make.

And Martha, email me too. I started making the CD's for our trade and want to know if you want cetain things.

MAXY!
11-10-02 10:27 AM
Stonesprofessor I havent heard from MY branch yet maxie...should I be waiting any longer befpre biatching to the powers that be?
11-10-02 06:07 PM
Martha
quote:
Stonesprofessor wrote:
I havent heard from MY branch yet maxie...should I be waiting any longer befpre biatching to the powers that be?

SP, you are responsible to get ahold of your branch if you are a leaf..I hope you still have your branches e-mail address. If not, I'm sure you can be redirected. I have the tree structure info but don't know which one you are since it only includes e-mail addresses and not Rocks Off identities/names.

Maxy..I e-mailed you and included your leaves e-mail addresses.
11-10-02 06:11 PM
glimmertwin725 I too did not hear from my branch....I signed up as a leaf my e-mail address is prbably [email protected] or [email protected] can anyone help me ???

Thanks,

Stan (glimmertwin725)
11-10-02 06:22 PM
Martha
quote:
glimmertwin725 wrote:
I too did not hear from my branch....I signed up as a leaf my e-mail address is prbably [email protected] or [email protected] can anyone help me ???

Thanks,

Stan (glimmertwin725)

=====================================
You are signed up as: [email protected]

This is your branch contact:[email protected]

Hope that helps.