ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fernando Aceves strikes again!!!
Congratulations our friend... another great cover!
Photo taken at Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA Séptember 18, 2002 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Important Question! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-08-02 08:22 AM
Maxlugar I really like Shakira's new song Objection (Tango).

I am gay?

Maxy!
11-08-02 08:30 AM
Scot Rocks Like the Song - Gay

Like the video - Not Gay!!!!!!!!!

11-08-02 08:31 AM
Maxlugar Shit!

Then I'm bi?

Developing..........
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-08-02 08:41 AM
Boomhauer Bill Clinton probably LOVES Christina Aguilera's video "Dirty". Ya think Bill still goes under the bleachers at the Arkansas football games? lol

"Hillary, whaa cain't ya daynce lack dat?"

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit!"

"Whuddid ah do?"
11-08-02 08:47 AM
stonedinaustralia

maxy, say it's not you

11-08-02 08:52 AM
Scot Rocks Quickly Maxy, get on Dirty Work quick!!!!! That surely to God will remove any SDH Howe Military Academy tendencies that you might have.

Mark
11-08-02 08:58 AM
Boomhauer Yes Max, thou shalt put on Dirty Work and crank up thy volume. This will remove your questions about your sexuality.

And if anybody gives you any shit about Dirty Work and says it's a terrible album, just say "I HATE you dirty fucker, and your sister and your brother."

11-08-02 09:10 AM
luxury1 Maxy--Do you mambo??
11-08-02 09:36 AM
nankerphelge Max I am very concerned. This is no time for joking. My daughter listens to that stuff and I am convinced that you can switch genders if you listen to too much of it.

Are your breasts getting larger by chance? Compare your chest to Fiji's avatar.

Do you have a hankerin' for anything containing sprouts? Do you feel like shopping? If you have any of these symptoms, tell the boss you are feeling ill, go straight home, drink some Saba and put on some Stones!

Don't let this fester...
11-08-02 09:46 AM
jb You are queer..
11-08-02 10:06 AM
Maxlugar "Do you have a hankerin' for anything containing sprouts? Do you feel like shopping? If you have any of these symptoms, tell the boss you are feeling ill, go straight home, drink some Saba and put on some Stones!"

Not yet but I can confirm that I've just been contacted by The Log Cabin Republicans.

Nice guys!

There's a meeting tonight....

Developing Hard............

11-08-02 10:14 AM
nankerphelge Oh Maxy -- be careful. Remember that bukake party you attended -- remember how it wasn't what you had thought! They seemed nice at first too -- remember!

They want to stuff your ballot box. These guys put the "log" in log cabin, if y'know what I mean!

Go home Maxy, before it is too late...
11-08-02 10:20 AM
Fiji Joe Gay is an understatement...
11-08-02 10:22 AM
jb You are a hemothrodite...you have no distinct gender.
11-08-02 10:40 AM
nankerphelge jb -- do you mean "hemaphrodite" -- like what happens to certain plants when you stress them through multiple generations in order to get good buds?
11-08-02 11:14 AM
jb Yes...I wish the administrators would add a spell check!!! That's what happens after dictating for over 15 yrs.
11-08-02 11:24 AM
Maxlugar I don't know Nanky, this guy on the phone , Lance, sounded pretty much on the up and up.

Very conservative sounding.

I think It'll be fun.

A good chance to bond with some like-minded republicans and hear some good music. Shakira, Brittney, *NSYNC, KC and the Sunshine Band.......

And I'll be spreading the word too!

I told them I'll be bringing some rare Stones live bootlegs. They were all like "Oooooooo sounds Fabulous! We only have Emotional Rescue!"

I'll keep you all posted.

They're serving Zima!

Maxy!
11-08-02 11:26 AM
jb Max, with the republican sweep, you appear to be coming out!!!Watch out Barney Frank!!!
11-08-02 11:29 AM
Honky Tonk Man Its a half decent tune i think. But FUCKING HELL, Id like to screw her from every possible angle!

Alex
11-08-02 11:30 AM
jb You are posting quite infrequently HTM...are you coming back to MSG in 03?
11-08-02 11:32 AM
nankerphelge Oh you'll be spreading alright. My bet is they'll want to know about any previous "polling" experience you might have had. I don't know how you get tangled up in these things Max...
11-08-02 11:38 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well i think i have my fingers crossed for msg in January. A couple of people are trying to help me out.

Alex
11-08-02 11:40 AM
jb If you want, I need a single ticket also...I will spend up to 2000.00 if you want to get a pair...Let me know.
11-08-02 11:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man jb, if you think you could get two tickets, that would be great! Though i could not possibly afford the amounts you are prepeard to pay. Im prepeard to pay up to $200, maybe more. Depends how uch i have saved!

Alex
11-08-02 11:58 AM
jb The face value is more than 200.00!!! Went to Classic tickets yesterday and they over 4000 dollars for 4th row!@!!
11-08-02 02:46 PM
gypsy You're NOT gay!
11-08-02 02:50 PM
nankerphelge Wait til he gets back from that Log Cabin Republican meeting! I tried to warn him -- you all saw it! Would he listen to me? Noooooo. Well, we will see if Mr. Lugar had as good a time as he expected with Lance and the Lightlofer Dance Troupe!

11-08-02 05:42 PM
Gazza Fiji Joe's avatar of Chang & Eng Bunker (the original Siamese twins) reminds me of a joke I heard today which oddly enough ties in with the original subject of this thread

When you think your day can't get any more shitty,imagine this scenario - you're one of Siamese twins, your brother is gay but you're not - today his boyfriend's comin' round to visit and you realise that have only one arse between you ...
11-08-02 05:48 PM
luridchief >> When you think your day can't get any more shitty,imagine this scenario - you're one of Siamese twins, your brother is gay but you're not - today his boyfriend's comin' round to visit and you realise that have only one arse between you ...<<

HOLY SHIT! What a revoltin' development!
11-08-02 06:32 PM
sasca I think many of Shakira's songs are fantastic. I suspect many of you would think so too if they were released with Mick singing as Rolling Stones songs. But you're too fucking insecure. You claim to be interested in the music but if it's not marketed the way you like you won't listen to it. Hypocrites.
I've only been here a few days and already I'm sick of some of you using 'gay' as an insult.
Page: 1 2